More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by protoborg protoborg

What new reality do you create?

you can teleport BUT every time you do it you lose a random memory.

Finalizing the setup of your "new world", you double check to make sure you have covered everything. Satisfied that there is nothing you need to fix, you hit enter. Nothing seems to happen. You look over the form and see nothing is missing. You filled it out completely. You want a world where you can teleport at will over any distance. That is the only thing you want to change. It seems simple enough. The scenario should be ready and waiting for you, but nothing is happening. Just as you are about to ask why it didn't work you feel rumbling.

You hear a voice say, "Your wish is granted, but in order to there is a condition you must agree to first. Every time you use your gift, you will be to lose one random memory. Do you accept this condition?"

You say, "Hold on! You're telling me that whenever I teleport, one of my memories will be erased?"

"That answer is unacceptable, the only answer is yes, or no. Anything else will cause this scenario to reboot."

You gulp, scared shitless but also secretly happy that you will get the power to teleport. You can imagine all the things you could do with this power. At the same time, you can imagine what it will be like to lose a random memory. You're not sure you want to risk losing your family and friends. Of course, there are some memories you wouldn't mind losing. Thinking for a few moments, you decide it is a price you are willing to pay.

"You must decide you are out of time!"

"I accept," you finally say, accepting the bizarre cost of your new power.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)