More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

you are Troy Peters

Troy had always had everything from a genetics that made him very attractive to a lot of money inherited from his parents.

He was a tall and muscular boy, he was not bearded but he did not have to have a really beautiful chin and pumlos, a rather sexy chin, and emerald green eyes that melted everyone, adorned with shiny black hair combed back neither too long nor very short, his teeth white and bright, he always dressed in expensive clothes, usually since he was studying law he wore an office suit, he never opened, imagining that his birthday suit would be present for so long.

Right after graduation he was thinking about where he would use his parents' money because his family always did well in business, it was almost like a spell.

It had been a very normal day for Troy, he had walked from what would be his new office, to his car he had wasted money on frivolity, and he had seen the photos of a boy that had leaked where he was naked, and he laughed and the I send them to all possible places, always having had everything had made it a kick.

But today the entity that inhabited the forest decided to kidnap him since his family had a pact with them.

He was taking a nap when his entire room was lit up and only the rich boy's clothes remained on his bed.

they weren't welcome where he would go.

He woke up first rubbing his eyes, he felt the something in his body almost looked like plants, and it seemed that the nightwear was too comfortable, he almost seemed to be naked.

He opened his eyes and he couldn't believe it was a tetric forest in front of him, and it was cold, when he looked down and saw his bare feet.

He followed his gaze and saw that his long, stringy penis was exposed.

Hell I'm naked, the boy thought as he covered his cock with his hand

this a convencional storyline whit a character

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)