More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by maelissalucky maelissalucky

Do you dare download it?

yes (bad ending)

You decide you already have all of your most important files backed up to the cloud so it couldn't hurt to give it a shot. You wait for the game to download and click through erotic game sites absentmindedly while it does. When it's finally finished its an .msi file. You click the tab and it pops open an install screen. It asks if you agree to terms and services and throws page after page of accept and install tabs at you. You're getting a little frustrated and feeling a bit blue beaned. So you click like a mad woman without looking at any of the tabs. The final install page asks for a free trial of a subscription and you decide you can always cancel it later. You input your usual password and your credit card. You click the next button and the installer closes. Suddenly you get a loud notification from your browser. Theres a ton of odd new extensions on it and for some god forsaken reason internet explorer is trying to open. You get a message from your phone asking you to verify some unusual activity on your card and you see a ton of shortcuts to apps you know nothing about popping up on your desktop. Congratulations. You've been got. Consider yourself lucky it could have been worse.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)