More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by featherless featherless

Do you eat her?

yeah...she wins

You start licking your wife's cunt. Your wife was right, you couldn't argue with her. You had just failed at proving her wrong. But this wouldn't effect her thinking too much right?

"yeah honey come sucky suck my pussy.." she says as you contemplate the ball busting she just did.

-the next day-
You receive a text. "Honey the neighbor's are picking up the chainsaw you borrowed. It was in the shed out back, right?~<3 Nichole. "

You text her back, even though your work left out early today so you would see her soon enough.

As you enter the house, it appeared empty. "they must be out in the shed you think to yourself." Your neighbors, Tim and Sally were really nice. Sometimes you thought that Tim was too nice to your wife. But how could he resist such a gorgeous woman that you were lucky enough to marry. Especially since Tim was a player, he'd often tell stories of how he seduced woman that were interesting. He's just a guy..

Suddenly you hear a door open and see your wife leave the bathroom. She was all wet and naked.

"Honey your home early." she smiled, she then orders you to undress grabs your dick and said " come follow me I got something to show you."

You follow her back to the shower to see Tim naked with a 5 inch un-erect cock. Nichole begins to stroke you.

"Hey buddy I have come to help" Tim said as he winked. You start to get hard with all the commotion and you feel confused in the head.

"Since you were so for eating your own cum I thought that our sex life could use this." Nichole said, "I was right too, I ssoooo needed this honey you have no clue."

"It's only natural that an adult woman would want adult cock." Tim smirked.

"What do you think honey, this is good for us right?" Nichole said with an innocent smile. Her stroking started getting faster. You don't want to embarrass your manhood by Cumming in front of your wife when she was probably just cheating on you and asking for permission too afterwards.

But then again the whole situation made you so horny.

Do you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)