More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by daciasdesire daciasdesire

Can the girls do anything to make you change your mind?

would be one way to describe it.

After your encounter with the girls of the Alpha Pi Omega sorority, you head straight back to your modest room in the guys' dorms. You are struggling to think what it was that possessed you to reject the girls offer like that. Are you insane or something? No. Although you do come to the decision that you may have been a bit rash. Then again you still feel yourself seething at having been used by Julie is such a way.

The actions of the past couple of hours continue to go around and round inside your head until you give up trying to come up with an answer for everything. Sleep seems like the correct decision for now. A good nights sleep and everything will be put into perspective.

The next day you wake a little before nine for a ten o'clock class you have to start the morning. Usually English Lit. isn't you strong point so early in the morning but you welcome the distraction from your current chain of thoughts. Julie however is noticeable by her absence. You had been scooping her out for sometime before asking her out and not once had she missed a class that you noticed. She probably didn't want to face you after the harsh words you had said to her last night and just didn't come this morning. You dismiss it and go on with the lecture.

The lecture is like always dull and boring so it is after two hours of discussing a book that you can find has no relevance to the modern world that you are rather surprised to hear your lecturer call out your name.

"One last thing before everybody leaves. Would a Mr. John Doe, please come and see me on their way out."

You gather your books, files and notepads together and walk up to the lecturer as he is packing up his laptop.

"Hi. I'm John Doe. You asked to see me sir," you say introducing yourself to the lecturer for the first time.

"Ah yes John, good. I've been given a message by the faculty asking you to go and see the enrollments office as soon as possible. It seems there has been a terrible mistake with your enrollment and you shouldn't have been accepted to this university in the first place. They want to go by and see them so they can discuss your options for other universities before it is too late in the semester," he explains to you with as much compassion as possible.

"What! This is bullshit!" you react instantly at hearing the news.

He takes your outburst well and simply holds his hand out in sympathy. "I'm sorry but I'm simply passing on the message they asked me to. You've been a capable student but you will have to take it up with them. It's got nothing to do with me unfortunately."

You ask him where you need to go before leaving the theater for the enrollments office. You step inside the office to find Natalie, the Alpha Pi Omega Sorority President from last night, sitting in the receptionist's station with a very smug grin on her face.

"What the fuck is this all about?" you say feeling the anger from last night come racing back.

Natalie looks back at you with a innocent expression on her face. "Oh its you. I work here in the admission and enrollment building to help pay for my tuition. Seems there's been a mix up with your enrollment," she says happily to you.

"Cut the crap Natalie. What has this got to do with last night?" you say with your patience wearing thin.

"Now that you mention it, we can't have you continuing to go to this university after knocking back our little offer to you last night. The temptation to reveal our secret might become too great for you. And besides Julie was very hurt by the things you said about her," Natalie says while she rocks back in her swivel chair.

What are you going to do about this situation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)