More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr Nice Guy Mr Nice Guy

What new reality do you create?

...women would find you irresistible all the time, but you had to dress like a sexy woman all the time?

Blinking, you realize that you are no longer in the white space. You are somewhere else. Somewhere substantial.

You can feel your body. You can feel the air around you. You can feel the ground beneath you. You can feel the sun beating down on you.

And, of course, you can feel the silky smoothness of your dress.

It happened. It was real.

You didn't have to take the deal, take this world. Maybe if you had asked for something less , a small change, the bargain wouldn't have been so heavy. As it was, if you understood the rules of this new reality, you were stuck wearing sexy women's clothes for the rest of your life. The trade off, however, was worth it.

Taking stock, you look down at your body. You are wearing a tight red dress, short enough to display that your legs have been shaved all they way to the top of your thighs, low enough to show an equally shorn chest. Were that you were the owner of breasts, this dress would be the venue for an amazing cleavage show. As it was, it clung tightly to your pectorals, just above the nipple. On your feet were a pair of extremely high heels, clear like glass, making you think of the story of Cinderella. More like Cinderfella, you remind yourself. In your left hand you hold a red clutch, which you assume holds your keys, and your ID.

Where you are, though, is...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)