More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who do you see in the mirror?

wicker's Female Teenager

You stand in front of the mirror. The voice is silent now. You think about your life: Morgan Witt, 18, freshman in college. Your parents are wealthy and you have an off campus apartment. When you turned 18, your mom bought you new tits. It is early Saturday afternoon.

You woke up late this morning. It is the weekend before classes start. Last night you and your fake ID went out drinking with friends. You are now hungover with cotton mouth. You got up, still wearing the mini-skirt and halter top from last night. You got a few cute guys to buy you drinks and shots and now you paid the price. You go to your fridge and down a bottle of Gatorade then pop a couple of ibuprofen tablets.

Today was the day you were going to meet with the sorority about rush. You have a couple of hours, so you showered, dry off, and fixed your hair, but before anything else happened, the voice appeared and commanded you.

OK, said the voice. Lose the towel.

You drop the towel still had around you after the shower and stand naked in front of the mirror.

You cover yourself in shame as you await the next command you cannot resist. You have no idea what is going on who the voice is, or why you must obey. You tremble in fear.

So, said the deep male voice, now that you're naked, what should we do for fun?

What is the voice's idea of fun?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)