More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bossfrog Bossfrog

continue

wake up

Sun hit his face as he laid on the panel. Looking round his mom wasn’t there panic ensued, and he frantically looked round. There she sat on a beach he rubbed his eyes as he realized, they had washed ashore on a small island. They had lived while there loved ones had died. Sorrow and depression grasped at his lungs and mind as he began to cry. Crawling to his blubbering mother they held each other as the day flew by and the night fell cold. Not moving from their spot, they continued to hold each other. Now less for comfort and now more for warmth. As the days continued it slowly turned to a week and the two had built a hut and set up a fire. Their food source was a near by pond of fresh water that contained an abundance of fish. By now Reece had lost a little under a quarter of his body weight as he sacrificed his food for his mom. Now for the pair the realization that they may never leave this island sat not so well with them but instead of dwelling on the horror of they took to exploring their surroundings then telling each other about the new things they saw that day round the fire.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)