More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by marmot marmot

where do they go

to the room with the big bed

Beth led them to a large room, dimly lit, with chill-out music wavering in the scented air. In the center of the room stood a large king size bed. Six men of different ages stood around near the walls and chatted; three of them had a red mark on their tag - newcomers!
All eyes followed the three mature women as they went straightforward to the bed.

Ann kicked off her high-heeled shoes and laid on the bed on her back, putting her feet up so that the white dress slided up on her pale legs. One of the new guys, with eyes wide open, said to his friend: - hey look, she has no panties! hey, that pussy seems to be in want of some prick!- Beth, who had put her broad bottom on the bed, heard that and stroked Ann´s ankle upwards until her fingers caressed her white friend´s flabby cunt lips. -mmh, let´s see, Ann, how your pussy feels - mmh, my finger tells me, nice and wet! "

Veronica pointed with her whip to the guy who had talked: "Hey, you, yeah you, the wisecrack with the blushing face! instead of saying bullshit, come here and lick my friend´s pussy juice! Now, I said!" The guy, intimidated, came forward to the bed; with her whip pressing down his shoulder, Veronica him on his knees. Beth held Ann´s pussy lips open, so that the glistening inside of her fuckhole was well visible; the hispanic mistress grabbed the gasping newcomer´s hair and pulled his head between Ann´s spread ankles, so that he looked right into her much-used anatomic details. "Yeah, you see that wet juice in that hole? you see that little clit there? well you better make my friend scream with pleasure, or else!"

She then pressed his face violently into the warm damp flesh, rubbing his nose against her clit; eagerly, he sticked his tongue out wide into her hole, tasting her fresh pussy juice. -oh yeah, how nice to eat out an old lady, young man! aaah, yeah guess you´re licking right on my g spot! Beth darling, this guy really knows how to go down on me, just check with his dickie whether he likes the taste of my cunt juice or not!"

What does Beth do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)