More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 163 by neo_kenka neo_kenka

What could John even tell Moira to convince her?

... to hard problems.

The Maze had come to a halt, though none of the survivors inside could have known.

Inside the lab, dominated by the pillar of machinery at its heart, the four women stood apart. Kim, left wide-eyed and despondent, looked at her unclenched right hand in a silent brooding while the other grasped a tiny labcoat in its hopeless effort to shield her unfamiliar breasts. Layla, silent and unsure as she was in the situation, stood nearby as she studied the Slayer. Galley thumbed the records of the filing cabinet, her eyebrows raising now and again as file names caught her eye. Moira, furious at John for leaving them trapped in the lab, was still catching her breath after she and Galley had tried to break through every conceivable exit; every door and vent had either proved too small or too fortified to let them escape by any means other than one of John's tunnels.

Moira's foremost complaints, however, were no longer about the exits. "... much less increase her... her...!"

"So you're saying he's a pervert."

"It's more than that! To think he would... modify Moon that way! It's horrible!"

Kim heard the Warden. She opened her mouth slightly, but closed it anew without looking up. Galley sniffed the air.

"If he tries to call it an accident, then I won't accept it! He'll reverse the... enlargement of her... or else!"

A base emotion emanated from the Warden... but it had little to do with the duties of the Order. Indeed, Galley found jealousy to be a particularly pungent odor of the soul and hard to confuse with anything else. "So he's your pervert."

"What?! Did you say- I- That's- of course not!" As if to drive it home, Moira swung her hammer back once more and, again, smashed it uselessly against the glass of the elevator doors.

"Conserve your strength... we're not out of this y- oh." Galley pulled one of the white folders out.

Moira glared at the back of Galley's head. "He's under the Order's commandments and represents us with his actions; this 'healing' he performed reflects poorly on the Order by its side-effects and the sheer visibility of it! On the Moon clan's Slayer no less! That- That is my utmost concern!"

Moira reeked of it: insecurity, jealousy, and an arousal that reflected from her soul and into Galley's senses. Whatever their relationship, then, Galley would have to warn the old man... if she thought John was a threat. If he knows what's good for him, though, he'll give us the mage... Geez, if he isn’t really a Cabalist, then he’s an idiot... "Fine, fine..."

A silence.

Moira marched up to the Hound and spoke with a conspiratorial hiss, "... But I know he's healed people before, and never with that... enhancement! So why this, now, and here?! Why her?!"

Despite the obvious misery of Kim, Layla couldn’t help but eye the "enhancement" that had Moira in knots. Moon's newfound chest wasn’t even the biggest in the room, yet Layla eyed the mounds with a deep suspicion. With a self-conscious turn away from Moira and Galley, Layla cupped her own humble chest through her sweatshirt as she looked over her dazed rival. Could the Warden be right? Maybe his healing expressed his desires... then, yes, maybe he really would prefer a girl with bigger... no! I won't lose to this! I'll... I'll start drinking more milk... lots of milk! Oh, and massages! I bet there are some techniques that could improve my growth! I’m only eighteen; I’m not done! She began to massage her humble B-cups through her bra, her face twisted in an awkward expression as the gentle rubbing, coupled with thoughts of John, began to work her into a frenzy. If I do this every day, switch to whole milk, and maybe look into a few transmutations myself, I could grow into the size he... ah, but how much bigger is she, really?

Looking over her shoulder, she saw that both Order women had vanished behind the machine in the center of the room to pore over a folder. With a quick glance to make sure they were alone, Layla drew near Kim who only gave her a dazed stare. Up close, the perky C-cups were only more impressive to the humbly-stacked teen; even her nipples seemed audaciously and perfectly centered, a pretty shade of brown, and puffy enough to almost seem inverted. Well... th-they probably just look lots bigger! Self-consciously releasing her own breasts, she hesitantly reached under Kim’s arms and gave her right tit a gentle squeeze to get a feel for how much larger they were than hers.

It was finally enough to snap Kim out of her trance, relaxing only when she realized it was one of her female rescuers. “W-What are you doing?” she whispered.

Layla handled the girl's asset as if it were a fruit at the grocer, squeezing and manipulating it ever so gently. Kim shifted uncomfortably. “Ah, sorry! Just a girl’s curiosity, I promise-”

John suddenly re-appeared mere inches from Layla and Kim. The Gamer looked down in surprise. The recent acquaintance looked back up at him, equally stunned. Kim looked up with wider, humiliated eyes before she slapped Layla’s hand away to cover her breasts with both arms, awkwardly stumbling to find a way to encompass them and also cover her pubic hair. Her lips pressed tightly together; she had nothing to say to him, yet.

Layla had even less to say as her hand froze in its gripping poise, now bereft of a tit to .

John nodded at them both and, with an awkward turn, walked towards the Order girls.

Layla smiled back as she slowly lowered her arm. Not wanting to interrupt them, Layla looked around for a hole to fall into.

John decided that the earlier scene simply had to wait; he had more pressing concerns, now. "I'm back," John greeted.

Moira spun to greet him with some mixture of accusations and demands... but his cautious smiled warmed her chest, and she sensed neither corruption nor evil from him and whatever he did with the Cabalist- To! What he did TO the Cabalist! Her thoughts spun as she tried to speak in an even voice. "I trust your time interrogating the witch has shown you what must be done," she managed as she turned away, her cheeks warming as she pretended to look at the papers Galley spread out on top of a crowded table.

Galley said nothing; she continued to flip through the pages, her expression tense.

John joined them at Moira’s side as he tried to figure out how to phrase the “bad news.” Maybe I really should just lie to them... His eyes caught glimpses of the two pages presently visible: floor plans of a two-story structure, complete with the street addresses flanking it along the page edges. In bold letters at the top, they read: ORDEN DER GOLDENEN ROSE FORSCHUNGSZENTRUM.

Map updated.

John blinked at the message, but nothing more came of it. Glancing again, he figured the street names, also German-sounding, placed this building well outside Springfield.

Realizing they had an audience, Galley quietly organized and closed the file anew. "Good, you’re back..." Galley sniffed the air, "... and so is the Cabalist. Where is she?"

"Nearby and getting ready to drop us off at the Academy... and then to never bother anyone on Earth again."

Moira nodded slowly... but she quickly joined Galley in glaring at the Gamer. "You say that... because you will surrender her to us, right?"

John met her gaze; it demanded a feeling of guilt and tore at the edges of what he thought he could get away with. What if it's not OK... with her, with Galley, with Moira's dad... fuck, help me out here, Moira: just try to give me the benefit of a doubt! Her eyes were determined... and the stakes had perhaps gotten too high. She had protected him, somehow, from the repercussions of his mashed potatoes incident; would she do it again? He had to know... Sorry, Moira, but I need to know what you can't tell me... "Moira," he whispered, preparing the spell in his mind.

"John..."

You cast read mind on Moira!

"What would it take for me to keep and use her, on behalf of the Order?"

Keep... and use her?! He's going to h--- sex with her, isn't he?! He p----bly already d-d! Damn it, John, this giant n----kull ma-- doesn't take ---ers from me, and fa---- will have me ---l you for daring to --ny us a mage of the C--al! Don't be an i---t! I can't... I can't lose you... but I ---e a duty! "K-Keep?! If she’s not to be executed immediately, it will be to have her held by the Order’s Confessors, not you! You are not ordained, John; it’s too dangerous for you to keep her.” Too danger--- for a contract mage -- risk corrup-ion...

John grimaced as he tried to focus on the broken stream of thoughts that came from her. What is this... interference? But even with it... wow, she’s shockingly better at not speaking her mind than I thought she’d be... "Well... what will happen to me if I disagree and hold her anyways?"

Lady please, do not let him dare... how can I p-----ly save --- if he ----n't let her -o? Father w--- have me ---- --- the moment he turns... It was growing harder to parse her thoughts. A low static filtered through and ruined the stream of her mind, and John could swear he heard a bell tingle somewhere off in the distance. ... and I've spared hi- ... his indiscretions at the school... can I ----- call myself Warden... hide his greatest transg----ion yet? No... in ----ing Father, he will command John's... and I already... too dangerous... Lady, guide him from being an idiot... things!

"The Order will brand you a rogue mage, and you will be hunted." Moira's mouth had not opened to break her silent analysis. John glanced over to Galley. The tall woman still looked bizarre with the undone mohawk bunching up at the top of her head. But her brown eyes were menacing pools of pitch that glared at John as she spoke, and her nose flared as she considered him. Ah... that strange scent again: not quite magic, but definitely not natural... and he's...

John shook his head. "Why would I be hunted? I've basically killed the Cabalist if she can’t get out of where I’m keeping her."

"But you haven't," Galley corrected, "and... stop doing that to the Warden."

Moira eyed Galley with suspicion. Doing what? Do... -e's affecting me? This place is so oppressi... hard to tell where... evil ends and anything else begi.... she smell our... connec----? Oh Lady help me! F----- would never... our arrangement!

John ignored Galley's command. “I could keep her in my private, secure barrier," he countered, "never let her step foot on Earth and keep her bound to my will and sworn to do no evil. She'd never touch any being that wasn't already among my summons... and besides: the Order can’t exactly get to her unless I will it.”

“They can get to you,” Galley offered in a chillingly neutral voice.

The three stood there in a tense silence.

“We’ll kill anyone who tries.” The trio turned to see Layla as she appeared behind John, her expression firmly upset. “You’ve seen what he can do... and what I will do for him." Moira's face soured as the rogue mage spoke, though John didn't seem to acknowledge the offered solution. "So is it really worth the lives you will lose to chase him?”

“John wouldn’t fight the Order,” Moira spat. H-He wouldn't fight me, would he? Perhaps if I captured him... and if I let father know that I want him... Her face grew warm.

John was almost taken aback by the bluntness of the statement in her own mind: Moira desired him, enough even to possibly let her father know? But the more pressing tidbit kept John’s focus: he knew what her thinking about "capturing" John meant.

It meant he was failing in this negotiation. "Fine."

The three women looked to their man of interest, each one with wildly different expectations.

"I'll... I'll kill her once we're free."

Moira's eyes widened as her mouth struggled to not split into a grin. Oh, thank you, n---e Lady! Thank you for... him to wisdom!

Layla gave it a moment's consideration before shrugging her indifference; the idea of John keeping a large-breasted halfling around never sat well with her anyways, given her latest suspicions of John's tastes.

John nodded, and smiled as the slippers seemed to do their work... but his eyes met Galley's gaze, which had not shifted or changed. She said nothing as she observed him. Keeping his link to Moira active, he dared to try the spell on Galley.

You tried to read the mind of [NULL], but [PRONOUN] doesn't have one!

Galley's arm shimmered; John's eyes drifted to it to see the vivid rendition of a caduceus tattooed there and how its bottom two "rungs" of entangled serpentine creatures now glowed a soft navy blue. "Do not try that again."

What could I possibly say to excuse trying to cast something on her now? "Sorry, I just... wanted you to be on my side on this."

"Oh? That's easy: stop lying about wanting to kill the Cabalist.” A cool, non-existing breeze took the room and the exuberance that Moira had managed. Galley continued, “Give the halfling to me. It's the first step to show me we're on the same side." She stretched out her hand in an almost circular grip... roughly halfling neck-sized, John estimated.

"I've found out what the Order does with rogue mages... so I'd rather just give her a quick when it’s warranted." Moira blinked at John, and, eager to change subjects, he returned her gaze with naked suspicion. “The smuggler I gave you... the one you knew I didn’t want killed. What happened to him?”

Your mind-reading link to Moira has been severed! (Target resistance increased.)

Shit, what?

Her expression grew dark. “John... why are you asking this?”

The others stood by, more confused than curious.

"Because I want to hear the truth from you."

"He was a kidnapper, a rogue mage, a killer-"

"I didn't ask you to execute him... let alone slowly."

"W-What?"

“The Order took him apart... piece by piece, and apparently made sure he felt every bit of it.”

Moira shook her head. "That's... that's horrible, and absurd; we'd never do such a thing! Life imprisonment, redemption by service to the Order... or a swift , the most dire punishment for only the worst, unrepentant killers, of which he was one. The Order is the Lady's mercy, even to such villains. We do not or brutalize our- wait, are these lies from that wretched Cabal witch-?"

“She only told me because she gets information from spies in the Order... spies the Cabal put in your home." Moira shook her head in disbelief. "I could reveal these spies, thanks to information I out of Juni... out of the Cabalist. I would reveal them... in exchange to take care of her myself.”

Surprisingly, it was Galley that answered as the Warden was stunned into silence. “You were listed as being under an Auxiliary Mage Contract. That’s still true, right?” John’s expression answered her question. “If you’re trying to bargain on this, then... geez, you didn’t really read it, did you...”

... Man, if I knew half of what I knew now... But as the first contract John signed that wasn't via the "ACCEPT" button on an online form, he couldn't well ignore his connection to the Order now. Or can I...?

The Warden recovered her face. "You... have a duty to help us with any information on criminal or enemy mages... just like every Order mage bound by contract." Moira took a firm step towards John. Her ruined armor jingled, but the poise of a Warden filled her and made even her ragged state seem stately enough to threaten. Layla took a step towards John as a reaction, but stayed put once John lifted his hand to block her. Moira continued, unintimidated, "I... I don’t believe the lies of such a witch. But if the Cabal has managed to infiltrate my home... then we need to go there immediately, not back to the school, and you need to help flush them out before they can report back to their masters."

John glanced up at her card.

Lady Moira Brighton
Level 25 Paladin
<Warden of the Golden Rose>
HP: 1,160/1,160
MP: 406/406
Stats: Str 37 Agi 18 End 41 Int 16 Wis 22 Cha 22 Lib 36
Status Effects: None
Qualities: Holy Aura
Bearer of the Golden Rose, Heiress Apparent of the Brighton Clan, Holy Warrior of the Order, and an upright citizen with no tolerance for perversion save her own. The distance between her and her father is notable, but she forgives him as a matter of duty and studies her martial forms and magical prayers under the strict tutelage of the Order's servants and seers. She has recently experienced a kind of sexual awakening, and her control over her holy powers has been enhanced.
Relationship: +129

She leveled up from all this... Wait, wasn't her relationship with me at 200 before?! How the Hell did it drop this fast?! John took a second to catch her meaning. "You want me... to drive this mobile Cabal barrier into your home?"

Galley raised an eyebrow at that but couldn't get a word out before Moira confidently answered, "Yes. If my father... if my home, and the Order, are in danger, then we must act now."

"Are you crazy?" Layla spat. "We'll never get out of there if you do that! Exiting the barrier will put us at the heart of the Warden’s... fortress she probably calls home!”

Whatever softness Moira had for John was sealed away as she spoke at Layla. "Plotting an escape already? You should've understood your position by now: the Order will not tolerate a rogue mage running amok near or in our jurisdiction..."

Juniluny: you can drop us off anywhere in the barrier's range, right?

<Of course I can, Master->

"Jurisdiction? Like Hell... if you think for one second that you’re taking me-"

Good. Drop her off as far from the Academy as you can... right now. Just her.

Juniluny had no time to question it; she burned through the necessary soul energy as she started to cast the spell from her bedroom.

"Choose your words carefully,” Galley interjected, her sights set on Layla. Layla's lips sealed... and Galley readied to leap forward if the witch tried anything.

Moira had a far less diplomatic reply, her shield coming up as she eyed Layla. “Resist, and I'll be to-"

Juniluny casts Maze of Tadeas (Expel) on Layla!

A pillar of black water erupted from below the fire mage and, with the pressure of a fire hose, blasted up into the ceiling. The tar-like torrent vanished, Layla with it. Moira cursed at the mage's sudden departure and scanned the stones in search of some sign of the rogue mage.

As curious as John was about the... devoted stranger... he had just jettisoned to reality, he had a more pressing puzzle to solve. It looks like running means the Order will come after me... and giving Juniluny up means they’ll find out about Tara and then probably kill them both... and with them, my last known chance at healing Kim. The doubting eyes of Galley Gallows fell upon John once again. Could he get any lie by her?

Recovering from the shock of the mage's sudden escape, Moira sputtered, “B-Bring her back! This is the Cabalist’s work, isn’t it? If she's truly under your command-”

“She can only be sent out that way; I’d have to let the Cabalist go out looking for her to bring her back.” What do I have left? Run from the Order... and hope they don’t go after Mom, or Lily... maybe even Tricia, if I’m viewed as having corrupted her somehow...

“Please... John. You’ve just aided... a fleeing rogue mage... escape the Order!” Moira looked cautiously to the Order mage present...

“Did he? Was she? Ah, I wasn’t paying attention... so we should probably just let that one go.” Moira’s confusion was lost on Galley who, in checking her nails, showed no interest in the topic of capturing the mage that had saved her life. Now we’re even, Layla...

John continued trying to reason a way out of this. I don’t want to piss off the Order, much less fight her dad... but how can I do that and keep the halfling, at least long enough to learn everything I can? Moira said someone ordained could “keep” Juniluny... but who else could I even trust her with after what they did to Talon? I don't even know what being 'ordained' is or if there's anyone who'd spare Juniluny long enough for me to make use of her! If Moira doesn’t know anyone in the Order who would keep Juniluny alive- The question became an absurd proposal... but John risked nothing in asking. “Moira... what does it mean to be 'ordained' in the Order?"

The Warden glanced back at John with a raised eyebrow. “What?”

“You mentioned ‘ordained,’ but I only kind of get that for regular... ‘church’ priests and the like. Who counts as ordained for the Order?”

"An ordained member of the Order fulfills one of our clerical or... specialist... roles, occupying our properties to safeguard and promote our mission."

"Can mages be ordained?"

Moira peered curiously at her husband but answered plainly, "Of course; some serve in my father's court, after all, and none could ever do so without being ordained by him directly."

"Alright, Moira... what if I meet you halfway? I don't want you to come to harm because of these spies... but I also don't want my latest summon to face the Order-“

"You can't brush her off as a summon, John!"

"- so make me this deal, then: I will find the two spies and help capture them... and in exchange... you 'ordain' me."


Meanwhile, just outside the Academy...

A tree trembled, bled leaves, and overall seemed quite alarmed as it shuddered. A young boy, his hand firmly in his mother's grip, was enjoying one of his last summers before finally being sent off to school for the rest of his pre-adult life. Said mother, a devout Catholic, held the child's hand in her right and her Bible in her left. Suddenly, he pointed to the rustling treetop. "Mommy, the tree!"

"What's that, dear-"

The tree finally vomited its cargo: a woman in a full workout attire who, on her way down, got the hem of her pants hooked on the shattered tip of a broken branch stump. Her pants and panties were pulled down to around her knees as she hung from her half-disrobed bottoms, leaving her freshly-waxed pubic mound for the world to see. Layla blinked about in a bewildered shock; the dutiful mother shielded her child's eyes with her Bible as she hurried him along.

"Mommy, what's that-"

"That's a pervert, honey, now walk faster- shame!" she yelled behind her.

Layla, still in shock, stared out at the quiet Springfield morning as she tried to rationalize her current position.


Back in the Maze...

Galley raised an eyebrow.

"What," came Moira's usual deadpan shock.

John shrugged. "You said I would need to be ordained to keep Juniluny imprisoned."

"I... I said you weren't ordained, so you can't-!"

"Then ordain me."

"T-Th... That's not how this works," Moira sputtered, "you're barely more than a rogue mage!" John did his best to seem offended. "You know what I mean! Besides, you've barely any idea of our ways, our beliefs, our systems! It would take years-!"

"It would take permission," Galley corrected, "from the Old Man himself..." Galley eyed John... and though John couldn't catch it, she flashed her tiniest of smiles. "'Course, I don't know what would impress him enough to let that happen... but giving him two Cabal spies might be a good start."

Moira's face trembled with anger as Galley spoke in what sounded like an effort to help John keep the Cabalist. "John, she's a murderer. That boy I fought..." She let her words drift as her voice trembled. She only thought she knew him... and only for that brief meeting, that strange exchange of childish culture they shared. But to have his tormentor not only live, but live with her husband-

A gentle hand brought Moira out of her dark brooding. She glared daggers into John... who returned them with determination. "Moira, she's going to be a , made to work, and will be denied every comfort or pleasure my other summons enjoy." Well, maybe not EVERY pleasure... "We can discuss her fate again after she's helped me reverse what she's done... but for now, neither you nor I could help Kim. I... if I didn't make the barrier visible to everyone, you would've been safe, and Kim would be..."

John didn't finish his sentence; Moira could figure out the rest. She glanced at Galley, unsure of this new plan. Slowly, her resolve was chipped away... albeit not only because of John's cause. "So you're going to try and have my father's blessing... to ordain you for the Order..."

“Well, if you do it as the Warden, I mean, that’s got to count for more, right?”

“W-Well...”

“Her father is actually the functional head of this side of the Order,” Galley replied. “Ah, sorry Warden.”

“... Thank you, Ms. Gallows... but yes, you would need my father’s blessing...” I couldn't see father going along with it... but if John really does reveal spies in our ranks... and if he were ordained, that would make father less eager to command John's execution... and John appear more frequently at the Estate in a more official capacity... and then, we'd be... and... and though he isn't nobility, my great-grandfather was a High Inquisitor from the common stock; John could rise to greatness, to stand by my side... as my... as my... "Yes..."

"Yes?" John repeated.

Moira did a double-take as she escaped her revelry. "That is... that's a long shot... and... you'd still have to convince my father, as you have convinced... others... but I would need to be able to frame it the right way without... interference."

Moira and John both glanced at Galley, who lazily raised her open palms to them. "Hey, hey, I'm just here to keep the Warden a virgin and beat the bad guys..." The Warden blushed a steady pink, but John remained tense until Galley added, "... and you're kind of a punk... but you don't smell all that bad to me, kid."

John watched as his relationship score with Moira shot back up by a full 50 points and Galley's by 10. He let himself exhale.

"But that still doesn't explain why you'd want to keep such a wretch! You already have so many pets-"

"I'm going to make her help me heal Kim... and anyone else," John hastily added, "she or the Cabal has hurt this way. She cannot lie to me, and she admitted to knowing of some... interesting contacts, people outside of the Cabal, that could help." I'm also going to see if she can help me understand my magic better... but the Order doesn't need to know that.

"Of course," Moira muttered.

Another +8 from them both. Nearby, Kim's eyes gained a bit more life as she followed the conversation.

The Order girls finally seemed satisfied... and John let himself grin toothily as relief washed over him. I'm killing two birds with one stone: keeping Juniluny and getting in better with the Order! Of course... I still need to convince her dad... and if it doesn't work, then maybe I can at least bargain so she can stay alive and help us... and if that doesn't work... well, fuck it: I'll just portal out. If I didn’t give her up now, I'd be on the run anyways... John contemplated it one last time: surrendering Juniluny to the Order's wrath... and leaving Kim Moon permanently damaged, at least in part thanks to his revealing Juniluny's dungeon. No... more than that; if Kim Moon hadn't come, Juniluny might've killed Moira... or stayed and drained me dry before I could finish mapping my way to her. Kim Moon... saved us, in a horrible way. John's path was sealed: he had to help Kim... and despite all the magical information dumped on his lap of late, he presently only had one hope to do it.

Moira nodded. I'm killing two birds with one stone: saving John from his foolish heresy... or at least transforming that heresy into service... and bringing him ever closer to possibly... maybe... being my hus.... oh! Even with his ring technically around my finger... I can barely contemplate it! Would Father approve? Precedence allows it... even rewards it! What's more, I wouldn't have to worry about those... ugh... "suitors" I once met at my Sweet 16 celebration... the nerve of Nigel, especially! Such a foul stock! No... better to be with... Lady, I pray to you: grant me your image so I might convince my father... and bring John back into the grace of Father, the grace of the Order... no, into the grace of Heaven! Whatever his transgressions... surely, serving the Host directly will prove his repentance, absolve him of whatever sin burdens him... and make him pure so we may finally be...

Galley looked away. Guess I'm killing two birds with one stone... two troublesome lovebirds that need to hurry up and get me to where I can report to her old man. Can't believe I'm still half-naked here... and my hair's such a mess... Geez...

Nearby, finally setting her aching feet onto the cold, unforgiving floor of the laboratory, was a mostly-naked Kim Moon. She nearly stumbled over but, with her feet finally planted, stood tall. She rubbed her eyes as she looked around: the floor seemed a bit farther, her arms seemed longer... overall, her senses seemed jumbled, only nothing else around her seemed nearly as warped. Had she grown... taller, as well? She shook her head as she began to tear up out of sheer confusion. Why...? Why am I healed... yet feel so... Kim struggled, and failed, to analyze the unsettling hole in her being; she did her best to focus on John's words, instead. This will pass... if not by my meditation, then perhaps by Newman... this is all my fault, and now I've squandered... no... Her tattered soul twisted her heart, and the chaos of emotions welling in her mind as a result slowly drove her to a mad cycle of elation, misery, and manic hate. She wiped the tears from her cheeks as she silently cried through the chaos of her emotions, out of sight to all except Galley. The Hound of Titus sniffed at the air... and looked away from the pitiable creature.

"We've wasted enough time, then... John?" The Gamer looked to the Warden, a small hope budding in them both.

"Take us to the Estate.”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)