More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ooohkitty ooohkitty

Where will she go?

to Tony's the local watering hole

Dawn pulled out of the driveway, giving the front door one last look. A bit of her wished he would come out and stop her while the rest wished to never see him again. She drove out onto the street. She needed some company. She wanted a beer. First thing that popped into her head was Tony's.

In ten minutes she was pulling up to an old brick building. The whole side of the building was with painted an ad that read “Tony's - Cold beer - Hot wings.”

She parked. When she opened the door of the old Chevy she saw the picture of her and Quentin that she kept on the dash. Four seconds later it had been ripped in two and lay soaking in a puddle on the pavement by the car.

She pushed open the heavy oak door to Tony's and was greeted by the smell of cigarettes and hot wings. She walked over to bar and sat. The barkeep looked over at her and smiled.

"Hey Dawn, where’s Quentin?" he asked, handing her a cold bottle

The look she gave him shut him right up. He put his hands up and shrugged.

Taking a long, hard drink, Dawn almost choked as the bitter beer went down. She took a deep breath and tried to release the whole stress of the day. She looked to her left and saw a pack of cigarettes and lighter. The ashtray next to it showed a few half smoked butts all with the same dark lipstick at the tips.

Just then the chair next to her pulled back and…

Who sits down next to Dawn?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)