More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by elias992 elias992

What's next?

times call for measures

I had had one of the best wanks of my life. Maya Higa was the sluttiest and most appetizing Asian I had ever seen in my life. The possibility, although very remote, of licking or even smelling her body --yes, i was crazy, and still i'm for her--, was my incentive to travel to Austin. I was going to work hard, make a name for myself, and eventually meet her. But things, as you can imagine, were not easy. Not only was getting a place and adapting to another culture difficult, but so was streaming. Switching from Spanish to English made Spanish-speaking viewers disinterested in my content – not all, but the vast majority. I had to build a community almost from scratch.

Hard life: few viewers, little money, most of my time invested in the stream. Bad diet, zero going out, zero sex... It was hell! My only sexual consolation was pornography, some streamers and especially Maya. Especially her, more than porn and the other Asian streamers I had found on Twitch. There I understood that I had generated an obsession with Maya. I wanted her. I wanted her body that surely reeked of sakura or jasmine; i wanted her nipples, which were surely strawberries, with very pink areolas; i wanted her clit that surely tastes like vanilla. In those hard times, jerking off watching her streams were glorious, but at the same time, they left me in the most absolute despair. I needed to possess her and I could only observe her behind a screen...

Once, in one of those hybrid moments between desperation and glory that lasted throughout the day - because there were moments in which I already felt exhausted and did not want to turn on the stream– where I jerked off intermittently --to prolong the pleasure-- watching YouTube videos of Maya and deepfakes of Maya and Maya's stream; where in the most absolute anxiety I went out to the street almost running, desperately looking for a women's underwear store. After crossing many streets, i arrived at the first one I saw and asked almost fainting and in a low voice - and then I paid almost fainting - for some black panties that I assumed to be Maya's size. I couldn't get to the house. I couldn't stand it. In a dark alley, near my apartment, I tore the wrapper that covered the black panties, took out my fully hard cock, and closing my eyes I repeated panting over and over again while masturbating: Maya, Maya...

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)