More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by protoborg protoborg

What new reality do you create?

there was peace on Earth BUT all penises would become as small as your pinky?

After confirming that you are certain about your new world, a door opens in the white expanse. How you can tell the difference between the whiteness and the doorway, you can't really say. You just know that there is clearly a doorway next to the computer. You walk cautiously over to it and look through. You see the world you remember...are do you? Stepping slowly through the doorway, you notice something seems a bit off about the world on the other side. You glance back the way you came and notice that the doorway has vanished. You see nothing but a wall where the doorway was. Looking around you lets you know that you are in fact back in the world. In fact, you seem to be in your bedroom. Well, it is almost your bedroom. There are subtle differences. For one thing, you seem to be lacking your dresser. There is a dresser but it is not the one you are used to. This one is MUCH smaller than yours. It also seems to be made of some sort of strange metal.

Shaking your head softly, you look around the room some more. The next odd thing you notice is the bed seems to be devoid of any bedding. You don't remember the bed ever being that big either. You wonder over to the mirror mounted on the wall to see if anything about yourself is different. You stand in front of the mirror and find at least one thing is different. You are butt naked and can't seem to remember removing your clothes. Beyond that, nothing seems different to you about your body. Well, at first, nothing seems different. Looking closer you begin to notice some subtle details.

Are you male? Are you female? Are you something in between?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)