More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by protoborg protoborg

What new reality do you create?

there was a pill that made you horny as fuck BUT the effects lasted for 1 week?

The label said these pills would make you horny almost instantly. That sounded pretty good to you since you had been having trouble with your libido for a few weeks now. Every time your girlfriend came over you would find yourself uninterested in sex with her. She had told you in no uncertain terms last time that if you didn't have sex with her the next time she wanted it, you would be in search of a new girlfriend. That was not going to be a problem now. These pills were supposed to increase your arousal level by 300%. You should have read the label more carefully. You popped open the bottle and took out a single pill. For some reason, the pill was marked with seven little lines. You had seen lines like that before on pills. They were usually meant to indicate where to cut the pill if you only wanted a partial dose. Since you really didn't want it to wear off too soon, you figured you might as well take the full dose. You popped the little green pill in your mouth.

A moment later you felt the tingle of the dissolving pill running down your body to your groin. Your hands shot straight to your cock and started to rub it. While you were not erect, you did have a sudden and unbearable need to cum. God, you were horny as fuck! You couldn't get your clothes off fast enough. Reaching down, you began to stroke it slowly at first, but soon your hand was moving so quickly you could almost start a fire with your dick. Strangely, though, while you were very much aroused and horny, you don't seem to be going over the edge. With each stroke you felt the urge to continue to masturbate increasing. With each second of masturbation, you felt the need to come diminishing. You slowly felt more and more like just masturbating forever. In fact, within about 10 minutes you hoped you would never cum as the feeling of being horny was unbearably good. You hoped your girlfriend would want to fuck when she came over as you knew that the sensation of endlessly fucking her would be far better than cumming inside ever had.

An hour later, you were still masturbating furiously. You thought you would have tired of it by now, but strangely you couldn't think of one thing you would rather be doing than stroking your cock back and forth with no hope of semen being released. You couldn't seem to remove your hand from your penis. Of course, you wouldn't have done so anyway as the feeling was more pleasurable than any you had ever felt. You didn't even notice that you had not yet eaten dinner. Nor did you care that you couldn't remember the last time you had peed or shit. The smell of sex was all over the house by now as you had wondered around your home spreading the scent as much as possible. At one point, you had even thrown away all of your pants and underwear so you wouldn't have to cover your seemingly endless erection. You wondered if your arm was getting bigger from the constant exercise you were getting, but the thought flitted away before you could think on it too deeply. A few moments later, you heard the phone ringing. You walked over to it and answered it.

"Hello? John speaking."

Who is on the phone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)