More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

what happens after she put in the tape.

the trial

Victoria watched the tape. It was only about five minutes long and just had images of eyes, swirling wheels, swinging pocket watches, and strobing lights. "What the fuck was that waste of time?" she thought.

Just then her cell phone rang. She didn't recognize the number but answered anway. "Hello."

"Did you watch the tape?" said a rough male voice.

"Yes, who is this?"

"Just listen to everything I have to say and remain quiet until I tell you to speak."

Victoria wanted to protest, but found herself staying quiet. She convinced herself she wanted to hear this man out.

"Tomorrow you are going to court to represent Lisbeth Young who is suing her employer for millions over alleged sexual harrassment. Listen carefully. You will leave your office after this phone call. You will buy a VERY tight black skirt that comes down just above your knees. You will also buy a VERY tight pink sweater and a black blazer that is two sizes too small. You will then buy a pair of pink shoes with four inch stilleto heels. This is what you will wear to court tomorrow. The skirt and sweater need to be as tight as you can fit in.

"What a freak!" thought Victoria, but she said nothing and kept listening.

"Tomorrow you will wear hot pink lipstick, lots of blue-green eyeshadow, lots of eyeliner, and you will tease your hair out a lot and wear a big pink bow in it."

I will fax you your opening statement for tomorrow. You will memorize it tonight and think that it is perfect. You will give it for your opening statement tomorrow.

One last thing. There is a sex shop on the corner of Ninth and Reynolds. Go there and buy a strap on vibrator. The kind you can wear under you panties. Get one that has a wireless remote control. Wear it tomorrow and turn it on any time the defense attorney questions a witness or you question a witness. Now I will hang up in a few seconds. You will do everything I said but you will forget I called you. Good bye." He hung up.

"That was so fucking ridiculous!" Victoria said silently. Then she thought. "What was ridiculous? Oh well."

She put her phone up and looked at the Young file. "I can finish that later." She thought. I need to go shopping." She packed the file into her briefcase and put on her blazer. On her way out, her secretary stopped her and handed her a fax. She put it in her briefcase and left the office.

The trial begins

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)