More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bimbo123 bimbo123

Which movie do we explore?

the lion king

"Aaaaaaah savenhaaaaa" says Rafiki percehd on his huge baob tree as he gets his daily masturbation in before running across the savanah. It's been about 8 years (18 in lion years) since simbas been born and he is still a cute little cub with a little tuft of hair and an urge to explore new things.

Today he wakes up as he would any other day bright and early to get his father to show him the beautiful african sunrise.

"Dad dad wake up its time for the sunrises." Says Simba as Mufasa was up late last night trying to make simbas new baby sister.

"Ughhhh comeing son." As they both walk up to the top of pride rock.

"You see simba everything the light touches will become yours one day."

"Really dad? Like all of it."

"Yes Simba and it is our job to keep the sevanah safe and keep the peace."

"Hey dad what about that shadowy part over there?"

"That is beyond our borders son. You must never ever go there, Now I need to go meet with zazu and I think it's time for your bath." Says Mufasa as they both climb off the rock.

Later that day Simba meets his best friend Nala while she's being grommed.

"Hey Nala wanna go with me to the watering hole?" Winks Simba

"ughhh whats so fun about the watering h... Oh hey mom can I go play with Simba?" Asks Nala clearly understanding that Simba didn't plan to go anywhere near the watering hole.

"Ok just be back before supper and make sure to take za zu with you." Says nalas mom.

"ughhh not zazu." They both say as they quickly run off before zazu can get them.

"So simba wearing are we really going?"

"I don't know exactly but its beyond the borders of the kingdom and also a great spot to practise our love making." Says Simba as he catches a glimpse of what looks to be zazu flying straight for them.

"Quick we need a distraction." says Nala

"I think I can think of something." cheekly says Simba.

what's the distraction?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)