More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spitfire10701 Spitfire10701

What's next?

the life in a family

you are 22, but you still live at home, you have a masters degree in physiology and live with your dad, step-mom and step-sisters, your dad is a successful businessman but as a result spends most of his time away. and as he is in his late 50s you suspect he has an affair currently.

Your step mother, Anna, is on the younger side, she is 42, but with her skin care routine, could pass for twenties, with her busty hourglass figure, H cup breasts, with a big ass, combined with her blonde hair and blue eyes, could fill any mans dreams. she loves you as she loves her daughters, and you like her for that.

Your first step sister, Maria, is 23, is a younger clone practically of her mother, F cup breasts, nice ass, and a nice long blonde hair to go with it, beautiful blue eyes with long eyelashes, the amount of times you jacked off to her was countless. she is a brat at times but has a soft core, but gives you a cold shoulder most times.

the second sister is Olivia, 20 years old, she is the odd ball, her personality is needy, she loves cuddles and constantly wants attention, DD cup, medium ass, but nice.

the youngest one, Samantha, is 19, tomboy defined, she loves to wrestle with you and is your gym bro, also DD cup, larger ass, blonde-brown hair, you have a bro-ship with her.

in all, you have a healthy relationship with them, but as a guy in a house with all women, its hard,

but soon, it wont.

something gonna rock your world,

and in your favor,

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)