More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bimbo123 bimbo123

Which movie do we explore?

the hunger games

Every year there is something known as the fucking games. Two tributes one boy and one girl from the age 18-22 from each of the 12 districts are selected to fight in the fucking games as a punishment for the districts attempting to uprise against the capitol.

The rules of the game are quite simple. The last one left a virgin wins the hunger games and get's a spot to live in the victor village as well as an enourmous cash prize and enough food so you will never be hungry again. Also the tributes that end up losing their virginity become the property of the capitol and are usually bought off by the highest bidder.Although the competition is extremly fierce most of the time a quarter of the tributes end up dead instead of a non virgin because of the tributes that eliminate their own friends so they can get the prize.

Your name is Katniss everdeen you volunteered to be in the fucking games so you could save your younger sister from an almost certain . You are 5,11 decent b cup tits and a hairy pussy a long with an extremly flat ass. you have black hair and serious eyes. You've been providing for your family by hunting with a bow and arrow ever since your dad died in a mine accident.

As you say your final goodbyes your mother hands you an emblem of the moaning jay, one of the capitols war mutation that moans as if it is having sex wherever it goes. as she get's on the train with the pin proudly displayed on her jacket she knows that she may never see her home again...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)