More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spaded Kings Spaded Kings

Blacked Use?

the definition

Blacked Use
A fetish where black men are allowed to fuck any part of any girl at any time. The same goes for women as well who are more than encouraged to approach black men for sexual urges

That is what this world's law is. Nobody has a real reason as to how it happened, but nobody complains. Women are more than happy to have their bodies used by any man at the daily. The only exception to this rule was marriages, married women were only allowed to have sex with their partners unless stated otherwise. Though this rarely happens. As the women were more than happy to please their husband and his numerous friends.


Claire Danvers ( Age: 21 )

Claire has been deeply entranced by this law for the longest. And in college took ready advantage of it, making sure to stay around men as much as possible. Getting used as much as possible. But despite how confident she was in her sexual prowess none of the men wanted to marry her. None of them would accomplish her dream of being a housewife.

Which is why she's currently taking the bus to a job interview now, despite the glory of the world she still has to pay rent and feed herself. She has to get a job. And the only one her English Degree could net her is as an assistant. A simple enough position that would pay extremely well, she would essentially be the copywriter for her boss. And much more if he needed it. Though she's sure she can nail it, she wasn't aware of who her boss would be. The job application said she'd be working for a man named King. A self made billionaire through his cryptocurrency investments. She had no clue as to what that meant, but she didn't plan to stay in the position for long. It just had to be enough to keep her going.

Ding! Now approaching 69th Street!

"That's me..." she whispers to herself standing and signaling for the bus to stop. She gathers her messenger bag and takes one final look at the sex happening.


The slobbering sounds of the redheads echoed throughout the bus without a care in the world.

The girls were practically in their element, blowing the man's meat to shiny perfection as he idly sat on his phone. His other hand focused on slapping one of the redhead's fat cheeks. Full dominance. The girls were so happy. His phone rings and he stands up, the girls staying on all fours as they turn around. The man fully drops his pants before adjusting his cock against one of the girls' accepting holes and -

"Ma'am! Are you going to get off or what?!" the bus driver shouts at Claire! The blonde snaps from her trance and quickly grabs her things.

"Sorry! Sorry!" she says skipping towards the bus driver, whose cock is proudly standing at full attention, he makes a quick indication with his head but Claire can only smile and give him a quick lick along his cock. The man makes a satisfied moan thanking Claire as she leaves the bus.

69'th Street?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)