More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

What creature do you want to see next? what types of things will feed the dark creature that summoned you?

tentacle monster

You wake up to the sound of waves crashing. You go to stretch and feel the weirdest sensation of more than your usual two arms and legs. you look down to see a dozen tentacles stretch from what you assume it your new body center and face. the dream you had flashed into your mind and you would hyperventilate if you could in this body.

After calming down a bit and stumbling around trying to move in your new form you start exploring your area. you see some cliffs nearby and decide to find some shelter and figure out what the god meant by feeding him? Maybe sacrifices or something is what he wants but I was never the type to fantasize about that so will have to figure it out.

As you come around a bend you spot a blue hair female with light blue skin. She is petite with c cup breast cover by a shell bikini and when you think of it resembles the myths of an undine. You realized that with all these tentacles you could have quite a bit of fun fucking her. You slowly come up behind her and trap her arms with 4 of your tentacles and she struggles as you take her ass and cunt with your thick tentacles stretching her beyond what she thought possible. you start jamming more in her and she passes out as you double fuck her ass and cunt.

Ding: You have taken another species and your god approves of the use of your new body. You are now able to impregnate other species

You can feel your tentacles gain the ability to discharge sperm and pump it deep into her womb. you take your time though to shove 4 tentacles up her ass and fuck it till it's completely ruined. As you did that you explored her breast and had started fucking her nipples and distending them to fit your tentacles. you took hours to demolish your first victim and in the end there is another announcement

Ding: your actions have given you a new title. the title is Destroyer of women. You will be able to stretch them past there limits

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)