More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by sinful_whispers sinful_whispers

Does Darrell take him up on the plan?

takes him up on it

got up and nudged his buddy taylor, as I watched them both walk away.Taylor called over his shoulder that they needed to do a little business with a guy at the bar and would be right back. I turned to Ed with a raised brow, leaning in kissing him hard against the lips.I broke the kiss and spoke, "Ed what was that all about before I got back to the table with taylor? You and Darrell seemed to be plotting and planning, and what's this about us taking them home tonight?"

Ed kissed me back and smiled impishly, "Baby don't worry it was nothing really, swapping a few blonde jokes okay? I know how you hate those. I figured we could give them a ride home and save them the walk okay? I saw you out there bumping and grinding him, tell me you didn't like that Kelly?" I sipped my drink as I scanned for the two guys, spotting them as darrell gave the hand signal that it was all cool and a go ahead with the plan. "Honey, I love you more than anything now knowing that would I do anything to hurt you? Have I yet?", I asked her, knowing full weel she got whatever she wanted except the fact of great sex, a great sex life. Ed sighed softly, feeling like a failure as a man.He felt that he wasn't man enough for his perfect barbie doll girlfriend.

I looked to Ed and smiled he was right, "No baby you never hurt me, you taught me everything I know, and I love you so much my 'Big Daddy'." That was a pet name I gave him, when he would dress me up in cute little short skirts, put my hair up in ponytails and make me his babygirl."Plus Big Daddy, your the Master of me, and what you say goes, I haven't forgot that." With those words said i leaned in and kissed his lips hard once more.

I reached my hand down under the table and pulled down Ed's zipper and reached my hand in, and through the front hole of his briefs, finding his semi hard cock."Mmm Big daddy, seems something I said made you all excited." I played with his small penis for a little while till I saw the two tall built backmen heading back to our table.I slipped my hand out of Ed's pants and smiled to taylor.

"Okay, things are taken care of Ed", Taylor claimed."I got those drinks on order you asked for, one pain-in-the -ass and another fuck-till- she-pleads on the rocks." The three laughed as I listened having no clue what the hell thewy were tlaking about, and drinks I've never heard of.Than again i was only nineteen, and the waitress brought Ed's drink and my soda, Ed doesn't drink and drive so naturally I got it. I listened to them talk for a bit, the drinks were a joke i was informed and we got up to go.

I went to sit in the front seat but Ed told me to sit in the back, and He is master to me, so i did and sat with taylor.Darrell sat up fron with Ed as he gave him directions to their place out of the city and into the wooded area of the next town over.Pulling up we stopped and I looked about there wasn't a sign of anyone, or anything around but a small dark little house.

Darrell got out, taylor got out, then I did to move up in front.Taylor came around just as he did Darrell grabbed my arm, then taylor the other as they carried me in.Ed parked the car and quickly followed us into the house as I screamed out, quickly my mouth was cupped even though there was nobody to hear me.The door shut as i was tossed on a bed in a dark room, the three men standing around it, the lights flickered on and there I was looking to them, my eyes focused on Ed."Ed..what's going on?"Darrell quickly

What happens next? Do they take her or does Ed feel pity at last minute?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)