More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by sinful_whispers sinful_whispers

What happens next? Do they take her or does Ed feel pity at last minute?

Thye start to take her

Darrell and Taylor walked from the bed, grabbing Ed with them, as Darrell placed his hands on Ed's shoulder, looking into his eyes,"Strip Ed, and kneel down.I don't wanna ask twice." Ed blinked as he felt the warm breaths of the muscular black male upon his face, Ed didn't want to strip, he would be humiliated and teased about the size of his tiny penis by the two men and maybe Kelly as well.He blushed and hung his head down, his fingers locking as she shuffled his feet a bit.Darrell grabbed him by the lapels of his jacket and shook him around, "I SAID strip now!"

Ed whimpered a bit, as his bottom lip quivered slightly, only he could feel it Darrell couldn't see it. His hands went to his belt as she started to unbuckle it, letting it fall open as Darrell stood before him watching him, as if he was inspecting him.His cheeks felt warm, as he blushed moving his hands along the front of his pants as he undoes the button, the metal zipper heard in the silence as he pulled it down, feeling the pants part in a 'V' formation.The top of hiw tighty whitie briefs showing as he lifted his eyes to Darrell seeing he was getting frustrated with him.

Taylor walked back in the room naked as the day he was born, kelly's eyes lit up as soon as she saw the length of his long black rod, the size of his swaying balls between his muscluar thighs.Her mouth watered as he walked to her, standing there with his cock long and limp, but to her it look absoluty wonderful,causing her to get wet instantly between her thighs, her tongue licking back and forth about her lips, as she eyes it up when he leans forth over her a bit waving his cock at her lips, rubbing the tip along them. Kelly felt the tip, so smooth against her soft natural pink full glistening lips. "Thats' it babygirl,feel that nice smooth cock tip at your lips,cause you will be sucking it in a bit." Taylor said. Kelly left it rub back and forth as it started to harden as she watched and felt it teasing her.

Ed stepped from his pants as she tried to look around Darrell and see what was going on, he saw the size of Taylor cock limp and envied him so much.His thumbs went into his elastic top as she tried to push them down, stahling so embaressed as darrell quickly reached forth with his hand and yanked them down, and looked.At that point Ed felt about three and a half inches high, a half an inch taller than his cock is long.Darrell reached down adn flicked Ed's tiny penis, and broke out in hysterics, as she waved taylor over to look as well.

Taylor made his way over and pointed, covered his mouth and about fell on the floor in a fit of laughter.His semi-hard cock was bouncing around, his balls swaying and there stood ED in total humilaition again."Hey bro, this is why he wanted us to pull this off, fuck, that needle dick if it's even concidered that couldn't do the job on his girl", Darrell said to Taylor as he laughed." Yea, he needs real men with big black cocks to take care of that pink tight young cunt he has", Taylor responded as he turned his head looking at the buxom blonde babe on his bed laying there ready to fuck him and Darrell.

"Off with the shirt pops, and kneel before we beat you, we don't have all night.Actually we do, we got that beautiful fuckable girl of yours dying to have real men in her cunt fucking her like you can't."Darell spoke those words with a harsh tone to Ed, as he quickly got fully undressed and knelt at their feet. He wasn't sure if this was going to go the way he'd planned.He was now at the mercy of both men, at this point anything could happen, glancing between the men as he looked to his beautiful precious one, then to the cock before him, again he felt that jealousy within wanting to be like those whiom have length, and could keep it up.

Darrell reached down and grabbed the belt, pulling it from the loops through Ed's pants laying on the floor and wrapped it about his wrists as he places them behind his back, then his ankles.Darell steps back making sure Ed has a nice view of the bed, then quickly strips himself down, having a cock equally in length to Taylor's, Kelly takes notice as her eyes run down Darell from behind, his muscluar body, firm dark ass cheeks, the head of his cock seen dangling down past his sac, as she moans softly out to both men.Kelly now knows what heaven is like, as both me walk to the side of the bed, each on one side, and Ed looking towards the bed at the three of them.

They both begin to undress Kelly as she helps them, eagerly wanting to willingly be freed of those binding clothes that keep her from enjoying two huge hardening back long cocks.Kelly looks to Ed the whole time as they strip her of her clothing, her young creamy tones body naked upon the bed as she sits up, her breasts firm and perfect, her nipples medum size and perky.Ed's mind starts to wonder if they will go through with it, will kelly? was this a mistake, he can't but help the emotions within him at the moment playing devil's advocate.

Does she willingly go along with it from this part on or feel pity for Ed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)