More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by RangerofGoth RangerofGoth

What's next?

tainted by demonic energies!

She stretched, enjoying the sight of her muscles pulling taut underneath her purple skin. Her eyes which were all sharp angles and completely white did not miss a detail. Midnight claws that could rend steel played across her nipples bringing a purr from her full black lips. Sue wished that she did not have to hide her true form but Reed and the others could not understand. They would see it as evil and attempt to cure her. But there was nothing wrong and attempting to “fix” her would only end up hurting her.

Still it would not be forever, eventually her precious would show her the way. It had always done so in the past and there was no reason to doubt it now. It had gifted her with power, and drive. It had even gifted her with this beautiful form, even if it was not the form of a true demon, only mere a hybrid. She had passed the pathetic form she had had in terms of both power and beauty, and it was all thanks to her precious.

The call of her precious pulsed within in her and Sue stopped her teasing and quickly made sure that the internal cameras were “recording” the innocent footage she had set up. With that, she made her way back to her bedroom and opened the secret safe in her nightstand. Carefully she withdrew the one thing that was beginning to be more important to her than her own family. Her precious.

It was a dark grey clay pipe with a long stem. It had blue-green markings carved into it, that seemed random but were actually in an ancient script of Hell. Sue had found it in a curio shop looking for a present for Reed years ago. She had considered giving it to him, but after holding it in her hands she doubted he was worthy of it. Once she had tried smoking from it and felt its magical laced smoke fill her she was convinced only she was worthy. Thus, had begun her relationship with the pipe. It was not exactly sentient, but it could feed her information and it had taught her many things while gifting her with a form more suited for who she truly was.

The first change had been Sue’s eyes, they allowed her to see so much more of the world and to peer into the souls of those around her. It had been a true blessing and one she had found to be very beneficial, as a hero, business leader, and mother. Sadly, the pipe had also warned her others would not see the gift and would only be terrified at the power she now had. Yet the pipe had led her to the safety of perception filter.

This singular object understood and cared for her on a level even her own family could not, or would not if they saw the true her. A sad fate, but one that was quickly dismissed as she took a long drag from the pipe. As the magic of the pipe began to work its way through her, all worries disappeared.

What does the pipe show Susan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)