More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

GAME START!

supplementary information

Greetings,

As the Chapter Report section has become quite bloated, I gracefully decided to put some of the information about game mechanics and whatnot into a secondary chapter.

Be grateful.

This chapter will get updated periodically, so I suggest you come back and review this information. The regular chapters will still contain all the information that is currently relevant, so don’t worry.

If you are new to this story, I suggest stop reading right now, as it does contain some spoilers.


Characters and factions

God’s and friends

Ora, supreme Goddess and ultimate life-form. Author of this story

Lord Preminger, Emperor Penguin, proprietor of a magical clothing shop

The Wildcats

Captain Rina (Blue Demon) Franklin, black hair, ponytail, average sized breasts, has a creepy obsession with the captain of the male volleyball club (Pasdenom WTF rank #10)

Cheryl “Cherry” Graham, the protagonist of this story, very clumsy and foolish (Pasdenom WTF rank #???)

Katherine “Katie” Radonneur: 18 year old, green hair, a cup breasts, blue eyes, chosen as the Hunter (WTF Rank 69)

The student council Imperium Marcium

Marcie Storm, empress, de facto ruler of the school. Likes Gina (Pasdenom WTF rank 5)

Gina Stormwalker, minister of the imperial household looks a bit like me only less cute. Hates Marcie (Pasdenom WTF rank #8)

Marel Sonozaki, minister of economics, also heir of a Yakuza syndicate, red hair, very tall, big breasts,(Pasdenom WTF rank #3)

Cassandra Casagrande, minister of education, long purple hair, big breasts(but not as big as Marel) plans to overthrow the Empress (Pasdenom WTF rank #6)

Rosetta “Queen” Casagrande, member of the student council, blue hair, Cassandra’s sister, currently a catgirl maid(Pasdenom WTF rank #7)

Stacey Mcgarnagel, Minister of foreign affairs. In a love hate relationship with Michael, Cassandra’s former underling (Pasdenom WTF rank #14)

Emma Koenig, Minister of defense, master chess player and Cassandra’s former underling (Pasdenom WTF rank #36)

Michael Sonozaki, Minister of internal security, Marel’s cousin. Has a playful relationship with Stacey, Weirdo (Pasdenom WTF rank #25436)

Captain John Davis, a captain of the Praetorian’s, unimportant nobody(Pasdenom WTF Rank 99)

Teachers and other staff

Dean Rolex Gardias, used to be a swordmaster in the past, questionable sexual relations ruined him, now just a puppet of the student council (Pasdenom WTF Ranking #2198)

Professor Keith “Borington” Pilkington. Math teacher, very old and boring (Pasdenom WTF Ranking #21829)

Professor Juliette de Sade, 44 year old sadistic teacher, Rolex’s “Goddess of pain” (Pasdenom WTF rank 666)

Professor Nobu Naga, history teacher, weeaboo (Pasdenom WTF Rank 1467)

Doctor Shizuka Hayabusa, 25 year old, japanese punk rock doctor, surprisingly popular (Pasdenom WTF rank 24)

Tyrants in the School Subjugation Squad

Supreme Leader Marcus Straightman, the third, 23 years, former Chairman of the Sigma Fraternity, virgin (Pasdenom WTF rank 34569)****

Operative Tequila, a squad leader. Kinda short. Tequila is not his real name, virgin (Pasdenom WTF Rank 12669)****

Vice-commander Grappa, , Tequila's second in command, virgin (Pasdenom WTF Rank 16543)

Chad****

Others

Anna McMaster: shortstack nerd, red hair, thick black rimmed glasses and freckles, pain in the butt(Pasdenom WTF rank 356)

Steve Orlando, senior quarterback, has a small dick (Pasdenom WTF rank #958)


The Hunter: Katie “Prankster” Radonneur:

Current Mana: 00/70

Current Rank: meme clown

Magic: Prankster Magic Rank II

The Prankster is capable of wielding powerful magic of the mischievous sort. Spells are designed not to harm but humiliate.

From giving someone a speech impediment to making their clothes invisible. Prankster magic has you covered.

Magic costs mana and as such can only be cast a certain amount of time before the Hunter will need to take a break. The higher the rank, the more powerful the spells and maximum amount of mana the hunter possesses

Attack pattern

Each chapter the hunter will choose one of the following actions. What she chooses will be up to the roll of the dice, although the percentage of each action is based on the hunters personality.

Clowning around(40%)

Just as the name suggest, instead of doing her job, the hunter will just go after someone else. This could be anyone and I mean anyone. This action could be both beneficial or detrimental to Cherry.

Attack (30%)

The Hunter will confront and attack Cherry. What exactly she will do is anyone’s guess but it will certainly make life more difficult for Cherry.

An attack during Naked Mode is particularly vicious and can even result in overturning an otherwise guaranteed survival.

Training (20%)

The Hunter will spend the chapter training and by doing so increase her rank. A higher rank will increase her arsenal of spells and maximum mana.

Rest (10%)

The Hunter will spend the chapter resting, restoring her mana to full. This action will be chosen automatically if the hunters mana is at 0% Vice Versa, if her mana is at full, this action will be unavailable.

Spells(incomplete list, will be expanded once spells are cast):

(Maximum amount of mana: 70)

Rank I

gesundheit(Rank I): 1 mana

your victim to sneeze

Kitty magic I(Rank I): 5 mana

the victim to say nyan at the end of every sentencenyan.

Wedgie(Rank I): 20 mana

give your victim a magic wedgie

puppet I(Rank I): 1 mana per second

Gain access over one of your victims hands

clothes destruction (Rank I): 25 mana

destroy an article of clothing of your choosing

Rank II

puppet II(Rank II): 2 mana per second

Gain access over your victims feet

clothes destruction II (Rank II) 35 mana

destroy two articles of clothing of your victim. At a bargain price too!

biased cognition (Rank II) 60 mana

make your victim very suggestible.

additional mechanics:

Ora’s divine Intervention

Every tenth chapter, Ora will be able to use one charge of divine intervention and drastically interfere with the story’s course. While she can’t make Cherry lose outright, these divine interventions are nonetheless immensely powerful

Danger dice

Once per chapter Cherry has the ability to roll a special dice. If it lands on a 2-6, Cherry gets that amount of clothes. If it lands on a 1, Cherry loses all clothes and the Danger Dice explodes. The Danger Dice can not be rolled during naked mode.

Special clothes shop

The special clothes shop allows Cherry to use her own money to buy clothes! The bad news is that the price of these is much cheaper then what she would usually pay. The good news is that what she get is random.

Cherry may purchase one article of clothing per chapter:

socks or shoes: 15 Dollars

underwear: 20 Dollars

outerwear(risque): 30 Dollars

outerwear (modest) : 50 Dollars

special offer: Cursed clothing

In addition to her one purchase per chapter, Cherry can opt to obtain a cursed version of any piece of clothing for completely free.

A cursed item will:

-be completely random

-will be put on immediately

-can only be removed via likes

-will inflict a curse on Cherry(duh) this curse will be active until the article of clothing is destroyed

The clothes shop is not available during naked mode.

NAKED MODE INFORMATION PAMPHLET

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)