More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

What Happens Next?

strange happenings

You wake up as someone enters the room. You rub your eyes and see a pretty nurse in your room. She appears to be in her mid to upper twenties, about 5'4 and even in her royal blue scrubs, you can tell she had a nice body, firm bubble butt, and C cups. Her long, wavy auburn hair is tied in a pony tail.

The nurse sees you're awake. "Good morning," she says, "how are you feeling?"

You sit up in your bed. "OK, I guess."

The nurse picks up your chart and scans it.

You admire her hair. YOU SHOULD LET YOUR HAIR DOWN, you think to yourself.

The nurse puts the chart on the foot of your bed and reaches behind her. She takes her hair out of its pony tail and fluffs it up a bit.

You think that must have been a coincidence. The nurse smiles at you and puts your chart back. She turns to a counter on the opposite side of the room and looks at a bottle of pills. You get a better view of her ass. "YOU SHOULD SHOW ME THAT GREAT ASS!" You think.

Suddenly the nurse puts the bottle down. She undoes the string holding up her scrubs and pulls them down along with her white cotton panties then she bends at the waist, giving you a great view of her firm ass. Your eyes go wide.

Just as suddenly as she mooned you, she jerks her bottoms back up and spins around. She's blushing deeply. "Oh my god!" she says in a panic. "I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me!"

Do you figure it out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)