More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Anonimo142845736 Anonimo142845736

What awaits Gwen?

she wakes up

Gwen woke up with a huge headache but, despite opening her eyes, she couldn't see anything, she tried to scream or move, but she was tightly held and gagged. Panic began to take over her when she didn't feel her mask and a wind left her trembling as it hit her face.

"I see you're awake" said a voice in front of her that she didn't recognize "don't try to remember me, for you I was just a normal thief but now I'll be your master and you'll be my , if you wonder why you can't free yourself, it's for a in the dart that disabled your powers... forever"

Gwen squirmed at these words.

Gwen's self-proclaimed master took off her blindfold, allowing her to see her situation: she was chained in an X shape and did not have her mask

"You are more beautiful than I thought" said the man as he took off the gag

"What do you want of me?" I ask visibly scared

the man slapped him hard, it was so hard that he managed to turn his face

"Rule number one: I am your master, so you will call me that and, answering your question, I will turn you into a submissive and obedient pet" said the man "no matter how long it takes"

"You're crazy!" Gwen screamed and then received a blow to the stomach that took the air out of her

"Rule number 1: you will call me master" the man said quietly and then grabbed a box and showed him inside, inside there was a bra and panties the same color as Gwen's outfit, along with a dog collar with a space for it. name where it read "Rule number 2: when you are allowed to wear clothes, you will only wear your clothes, otherwise you will always be naked, your suit will be left as a trophy of your capture and a memory of a life that will not return "

Gwen was furious with this monster, she couldn't let him get away with it.

"You have 2 options" the man began to say "either you undress by yourself or I make some beautiful cuts to your costume. What do you choose?"

(ideas and comments are welcome)

What does Gwen choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)