More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by demonstar demonstar

What's next?

settling accounts

When Rogue arrived she stared dumbfounded, at the run-down motel wondering if she somehow came to the wrong place, it wasn’t just the motel the whole neighborhood looked like it seen better days. It had been a surprise when Captain Marvel had called her, Carol never wanted anything from her, given they had a complicated history

Carol told me that she needs my help that I was the only one that could. Rogue though recalling the conversation, she knew if Carol asking her for help things must have really gone to hell. She looked around only people around were a few homeless some pushing shopping carts filled with what few belongings that had. Others help cardboard signs with “will work for food” written on them. A pair of suspicious-looking men standing at the street corner, she wondered why Danvers wanted to meet here if there was some crisis.

Rogue began to wonder if this was a trap or someone's idea of a joke, there was no sign of any big crisis nor did she see Captain Marvel anywhere. The motel office was just on the other side of the mostly empty parking lot which only three cars parked there. From what she’d seen of the place so far she couldn’t imagine many people would want to stay.

Rogue crossed the parking lot, remembering that the person claiming to be Captain Marvel had mentioned the number eighteen, she hadn’t known what that meant at the time, but it was obvious now. She was more convinced that this was someone's idea of a joke having her come all the way out here. The only reason didn’t turn around and go home was because she’d decide to give whoever it was that thought it would funny getting her come here under false pretenses.

Room eighteen was the last door at the end of the building, she knocked on the door and waited, but no one opened the door, not even when she knocked a second time. This is ridiculous, Rogue thought becoming more aggravated so far this had been a waste of her time, she grabbed the doorknob turning it. The door open without resistance, which was surprising since she had expected it to be locked, it didn’t matter even if it had been locked it wouldn't have been a problem for her.

The room was small with a single bed in the middle a T.V sat on a stand against one of the walls. The walls had cracks and the paint was peeling off of them. Rogue caught a glimpse of brown rat that scurried past her disappearing under the bed.

“Rogue” someone said she turned to see a familiar blond woman standing in the corner, Rogue wondered why she hadn’t noticed Carol standing there until now. She did notice something was different about Carol Danvers, the colors of their uniform had t changed instead of the usual red, blue and yellow, it was just red and black now even the star of Hala on her chest was black it was visible only because of the red outline around it. Rogue had to admit that Carol look much better in black and red than she did in blue, but it wasn’t just the change in the colors she wasn’t wearing it something else that Rouge couldn’t quite figure out.

“I lied a little,” Carol said taking half step forward before “ See you and I have unfinished business.” Her voice had a dangerous edge, Carol blue eyes had a malicious gleam in them.

Rogue knitted her brows frowning, Danvers called her here because of some grudge something about this didn’t’ feel. She knew Carol didn’t like her and would never be her friend because of what she did to her all those years ago. Could someone be controlling her? She wondered it would make more sense than Carol call her here for a fight

Rogue tensed up ready to defend herself if it came to a fight “Carol I didn’t’ come here to fight you, I know we aren't friends and never will be, but I thought we moved past what happened between us back then.”

“Moved past it!” Carol snapped, her hands were balled into fists at her sides the knuckles were white as she took another step forward. “You ruined my life Rogue took my powers and more than tossed me off the Golden Gate Bridge, and I’m supposed to just move past it” Her words laced with anger and bitterness. “But, no I didn’t bring you here for a fight if fact you're going to get a change in attitude.”

Before she could even ask Carol's eyes began glowing pale green, Rogue gasped as an image formed in her mind. She saw herself alone in one of the rooms in Avengers mansion there was a long table in the center with chairs on both sides, she knew this was the room where they had their meetings. Then the door opened Rogue recognized Johnny Storm they were both on the same Avenger team. Without a word, Johnny pulled down his pants exposing his erect cock. Without any hesitation, Rogue dropped to her knees and wrapped her lips about his dick she moaned as she began to suck it.

Another image formed in Rogues' head, another place her bedroom a picture of her and Gambit on their wedding day sat on the nightstand. She was lying naked in bed, her leg spread apart wantonly as Wolverine thrusts his cock into the pussy, “Yes Logan fuck me,” she heard herself cry out in ecstasy.

The new image a more arousing than the first, Rogue pulled down her pants and then her pantie before collapsing down on her knees, spreading them as afar part as he could. “Carol please whatever you're doing stop!” Her chest rising and falling as she panted and groaned.

Despite her pleas, the visions in her head persisted, this time it was Janet Van Dyne who lay naked on the bed a soft “uhhh” escaping her lips as Rogue licked and sucked her pussy. Followed by more visions of her having sex with teammates or even strangers men or women it didn’t matter. With each daydream, she more and more aroused.

In reality, Rogue moaned kneeling on the floor her figures rubbing against her clit, “Why am I thinking about fucking everyone I know or don’t’ know?’ “And why is making me so fucking horny ?”

“Maybe because you’re a submissive slut,” Carol said letting the words hang for a moment “but then again that what you've always been isn’t Rogue? The green glow fading restoring her eyes to their natural blue.

“I’m not a “ Rogue started to deny Carol’s accusation, but then she realized it had to be true. Why else would she be so turned on by thoughts of sleeping with people who weren't her husband? “Yes, always been a submissive slut.” She said softly it felt so good to finally admit it “I am a submissive Slut!” Rogue said again a little louder with more than a little pride.

Carol chucked her plan had gone better than she hoped though she thought Rogue would have put up more of a fight. She walked past Rogue who was still kneeling on the ground fingering herself.

“ Wait, Carol, you can’t leave, I.. I need you to fuck me,” Rogue said. Carol ignored her heading out the door she done what she came to do. “Please come back and fuck me” she heard Rogue whimper.

Carol laughed as she closed the door behind her, knowing that someone would find Rogue there eventually. This shithole is the perfect place for Rogue to begin her new life, She thought. Carol decided whoever said was the most worthless of causes, was an idiot because she had gotten her and found it sweet. She looked back at the motel one last time before flying into the ice-blue sky.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)