More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by extreme1000 extreme1000

What's next?

Rogue is found

Rogue knelt on the floor of the dirty motel room and furiously masturbated.

She knew exactly who she was now: A submissive slut with a penchant for cheating on her husband.

There was something about cheating that made things so much hotter.

At that moment she would fuck anyone or anything that she could.

Unfortunately for her, Carol had turned down her obvious offer and left her high and dry.

So now she was to get herself off.

She rubbed her clit as hard as she could while she imagined being fucked by so many different men and women.

At the moment she was imagining Colossus.

She imagined herself in her wedding dress and bent over, with the muscular Russian mercilessly fucking her ass while she apologized for her and Remy stealing his failed wedding to Shadowcat.

For his part, Colossus seemed more intent on fucking her as hard as he could and little else.

She was in such a dazed state thanks to her fantasies that she didn't realize that she was no longer along.

What Rogue didn't know was that Room 18, wasn't Carol Danver's room, it actually belonged to David Cole.

David was a small time strip club owner who had been on a very bad losing streak lately.

He'd lost his most popular dancers recently to rival strip club which meant he was losing money hand over fist, then his wife had divorced him after she caught him fucking the college student next door (who subsequently wanted nothing to do with him, blaming their fling on being in a bad place after an ugly breakup with her ex-boyfriend and accusing him of being a manipulative sleaze) and, for the final humiliation, his now ex-wife had taken almost everything including the house, leaving him living out of a motel room that he could only afford because he was willing to look the other way when the owner of the motel got wondering hands when getting a private dance from one his dancers.

His luck, however, seemingly changed when he opened the door to his room and got the surprise of his life.

Rogue was kneeling there, mindlessly playing with herself.

David's jaw dropped when he realized exactly what he was seeing.

Someone who looked exactly like the superheroine Rogue (he figured that she was just a cosplayer who looked exactly like the real Rogue) was giving him quite a show.

The questions of how she got in or why she was even there in the first place never crossed his mind.

He was almost hypnotized by her.

She was, by far, the most beautiful woman he'd seen in his entire life.

David, without even thinking about it, brought out his cell phone and took a picture of her.

The phone made a small noise to signify that it took the picture and that sound snapped Rogue out of her haze and caused her to look right in his eyes.

Silence was overtook the room as they both tried to figure out just what they'd do next.

After a few minutes, Rogue stood up and made a move to leave the room, but David, much to both of their surprises, blocked her.

"What are you doing here?" He asked her, more confused than anything.

He still didn't now what to say so he blurted out the first question he could think of.

"I...Uh...someone asked for my help and gave me this address." She said.

She was still in such a confused state that she couldn't think of an actual lie.

David's eyes widened as the thick southern accent escaped from her mouth, there was no way that was a cosplayer, that was Rogue!

"Wait...you're the real Rogue?" He asked, his voice astounded by this knowledge.

Rogue knew that she couldn't lie her way out of this one, her voice was unmistakable for most people, so she said nothing in response, Rogue wasn't sure what she wanted to do next, she really hoped he would fuck her, but she wasn't sure what he was going to do next..

After a few more minutes of silence, her attention finally fell on the cellphone in his hands.

David had taken a picture of her masturbating and, if that got out, her career and marriage would be over, but she also hoped he would keep it as inspiration to jerk off to later.

Still, she had to at least try to convince him to delete the photo.

"I need you to delete that photo." She half-heartedly said, although she was already distracted because her eyes had wondered from the cellphone he was holding by his side to his crotch.

She could tell that he had a hard-on and soon she forgot all about the cellphone.

His erection wasn't huge, but it was noticeable.

"Like what you see?" He asked her, clumsily trying to flirt with her.

This whole situation was dangerous but David had been on such a losing streak that he decided to push his luck.

Best case scenario she'd be amused and leave and the worst case was that she would haul his ass to jail for sexual harassment.

For her part, Rogue immediately figured out what he was trying to do, but she was so corrupted that she didn't care, she wanted dick and she was certain this guy was offering it to her.

"Yeah." She said, her voice low.

In the back of his mind, he thought this could be some kind of trap, but he wasn't one to look a gift horse in the mouth, not at this point.

"Then maybe I should show you just what's in here." He said with a grin.

"I would like that." She responded, the confusion in her voice turning into anticipation.

Rogue was about to get what she wanted, no matter what the cost.

****

Carol had already mentally zeroed in on her next victim.

She had managed to lure Rogue into what Carol had thought was a random, unused motel room and then she corrupted her.

If all went well, any chance for Rogue to have a normal life would be pretty much destroyed by this.

had already been incredibly satisfying and she would make sure to check up on Rogue in the future, but Carol wanted someone special for her next corruption.

Someone who trusted her.

Someone who she considered a friend.

She knew exactly who was next, she just had to get to them first.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)