More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by carb21 carb21

What does Linda do?

self-exploration

Curious, Linda jumped onto the human part of the centaur and took a closer look, this time there was no doubt that it was an exact copy of her. Wondering if it felt the same way, she nudged the centaur's face, her cheek, her arm and her breasts.

At this time the centaur woke up, slowly opening its eyes looking at her. With that Linda was faced with two simultaneous fields of vision, with her seeing herself lying down while she saw herself standing up facing her. She noticed that she could feel the broken bed under the centaur, thus realizing that this was herself as well. She finally came to the conclusion that she now had two bodies and both the human and the centaur were herself, which she confirmed by moving the human part of the centaur body, then the front legs of the equine part, as well as the hind legs.

Seeing her own centaur body, Linda felt aroused and an urge to grab her. She wondered if it was lesbian for making out with a girl even though she wasn't fully human, but then came to the conclusion that as it was, that should count as masturbation. The centaur Linda raised her human part and she and the human Linda hugged and began to kiss, soon after grabbing each other's breasts. Linda felt her human self's pussy wet with arousal, but she felt the alien sensation of something hard straining beneath her centaur self's equine body. The human Linda turned around to see what it was and found that the equine part of her centaur body was male. Briefly questioning whether to take it or not, she decided to take the equine dick since that dick was her own.

The centaur Linda flipped her equine body so her legs were up, so her human self mounted her and rubbed her pussy and hands against the shaft of her 30 inch hard cock. Lust and pleasure were already so much that Linda didn't care what happened anymore, if it was strange that someone could find wrong what she was doing. Feeling her rubbing her equine cock at the same time as feeling it being rubbed, the orgasms of both bodies approaching, she didn't care anymore, so much so that she ignored it when her bedroom door opened. Soon she came, the simultaneous orgasms of both bodies, the explosion of her human counterpart's inner body along with her centaur counterpart's cum hitting into her human part's belly and chest.

At the end of her orgasm, thinking better, Linda turned both her view points towards the bedroom door and saw who was standing there looking at her.

Who was at the door? Linda's brother, sister, boyfriend or parents?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)