More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

What's next?

sailor moon

As i walk farther into the show I see a cosplay group that is a complete sailor moon team.

"Hey, you are magical girls so let's see you do a magic trick". you say to a group of hot girls in sailor moon costumes

The blond one says " dude just move on we don't do photos with creeps."

Haha "Do you think your something special? Well cunts here are your new instructions in life. Rule one is that you will never refuse anyone that shows interest in you. two You also now have an addiction to cum and will have to eat 20 loads a day or go into the most severe withdrawals. Rule three for you bitches will act as you normally would but if a guy asked if you want more the answer is always yes master. the fourth is that you will never refuse any request"

After setting the ground rules you decide to have them put a show on in the lobby. "whores go cut open access to your holes to your ass and cunt." they pull scissors out and help each other split their costumes open.

"You sick fuck why are you doing this" mercury says. she was very curvy and had a big but firm looking ass on her

"Please let me go, sir, I will do whatever you want but not out here." says crying sailor venus. She was super petite and had a few tattoos pocking out so knew she was over 18

"oh, i will after i set up some fun for you all" i say.

So as you look around the first both you see a lego display with life-sized comic book heroes. Grabbing the sailor moon girl who had a smaller but shapely ass you tell her " bitch start the show with the green one" she sees a giant fist in an uppercut position behind her and cries "please don't do what i think you are".

Saying one more instruction you tell her "sit your ass on it bitch. I want to see it up the elbow."

ou watch as she spread her costume and sobs as she jams it on the obviously too large arm. seeing her make no progress you give her a hand and start pulling her a foot away and slamming it into the fist. after 5 minutes you finally see it disappear into her deforming asshole.

at this point, a crowd formed is watching. someone asks her, "are you all right"

She stops screaming and says normally "yes master my tears mean i love it!"

"damn dude can i help you with that" a 350-pound nerd asks.

"Of course man i actually need to set the others up so this one is all yours," i say

he grabs her shoulder and laughs as he slams her down onto the 10 inches wide arm of the green character. he sees her cunt hasn't been stretched yet so positions your tight virgin hole to the fist and leans all 350 onto her. there is a loud popping sound when it enters and so she screams loud enough to have the whole show turn to look. you can see that he isn't happy with just the fist, so he starts slamming it till it is buried to the elbow of it and you see her fist enter her womb and she goes to convulsing and eyes rolled back into her head.

the rest of the girls i had line up and had the guys choose what to fuck them with. we had thors hammer in the cunt of one and had taken the legs of one mannequin and had started foot fucking the tiny venus ass as she screamed. When asked if was far enough she said no so they shove it into her womb and pounded harder. Seeing her ass free another guy goes and grabs a bfg reproduction from doom reproduction and shoves it in her ass even though it was dry. she convulses and passes out but no one stops as they start shoving more limbs into her ruined cunt

Any artist that are interest i would be into commissioning a few drawings of the more intense moments of the story if your interested if the price wasn't to steep

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)