More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by korook korook

What’s she going to “teach” you about first?

racks!

“Allow me to introduce you to one of my favorite submission holds,” she says, easily hoisting you over her head. “The rack is simple, but excruciating—and it gives you some interesting options to use on your helpless victim.”

She pulls you down over her shoulders and upper back, stretching your body into a painful curve. One hand is around your neck, and the other grabs your cock and starts stroking as she tightens the hold.

Your body isn’t sure how to react to the pain/pleasure combo. On the one hand, your back feels like it’s about to snap in half. But on the other, the feeling of her slim fingers sliding up and down your {if Speedo removed = false}Speedo-covered {endif}cock, already lubricated with pre-cum, is heavenly. You’re not sure whether to beg her to stop or plead for more.

“Oh...oh, fuck,” you groan.

“That’s right,” the Champion says in a low, sultry voice. “You’re mine now. Cum for me, Jack.”

Her handjob has driven you so wild that you can’t help but obey, spurt after spurt of cum {if Speedo removed = false}leaving a huge stain on your briefs.{elseif Speedo removed = true}splattering her hand and wrist. {endif}The Champion eases up on the rack for just a moment, then lifts you over her head once more and slams you to the mat, jarring you out of your daze.

{if Speedo removed = false}“Well,” she says slyly, admiring her handiwork, “I guess you won’t be needing this anymore.” She bends down and pulls your Speedo off, letting your already re-hardening dick flop out.{endif}

“Now that we’ve already done one submission hold with a sexy twist,” she continues, “I think we should try another. “How about...”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)