More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

what next?

play with the body

I walked naked to the balcony. I was high enough where no one could see me, but I would not care if they could. I sat on one of the chairs and spread my legs. I put a finger up Kylie's pussy and started playing with it. I had never felt a sensation like that. I plunged another finger in and put them in deeper. I quickly brought myself to orgasm but kept going until I did it again and again.

After several minutes of masturbation, I walked back into the hotel room. The phone was ringing. The number was Kylie's agent. "Yeah what?" I said as I answered it.

"Hey, it's me," Said the voice on the phone. "Just saw your text. Did you really break up with Tyga?"

"Yep, too young to fuck just one guy, and he had a tiny dick anyway. What do you want?"

"Kylie, be careful with those..."

"I said, 'what do you want?'"

"Um, don't forget you have a photo shoot and interview with Cosmo later today. Be there at 4 pm."

"No, I'll be there when I get there!"

"Kylie!"

"Later, loser!" I hung up the phone.

Going into the bedroom, I saw two large suitcases. I rifled through until I found a pair of small white denim cut-off shorts. I put them on backwards and left the fly open, so Kylie's butt was on display. I then found a white v-neck t-shirt and put that one. Looking in the mirror, it was obvious I was not wearing a bra. I then slipped on a pair of sandals and grabbed Kylie's purse. I was going to give the paparazzi one heck of a show.

I left the hotel room.

what do I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)