More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by cdbaby cdbaby

What's next?

party time

Nervously he rang the bell and adjusted himself. If he was more experienced at going to parties he would find it odd that no music could be heard as he waited for the door to open. When it finally does he sees Marnie, the girl who invited him, smiling excitedly. "You came!"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." Aaron blushed realizing he sounded too eager.

"I'm glad." She took his hand and smiled sweetly at the pretty boy before leading him inside.

"Doesn't seem to be many people. Am I early?"

"Oh no, sweetie you're right on time. Truth is we wanted a small party something more..." She paused turning to face him with a smile, "intimate." The boy gulped as she turned around and continued on into the main room.

On the floor were the beautiful girls that populated this sorority and geeky looking, weak, spinely and shy looking boys. The type no one would expect to be allowed near a sorority let alone invited to a party. "Our last guest has finally arrived!" A redhead cheered from the couch where she was seated between two delicate yet identical looking boys.

"Last guest?"

"I told you, sweetie, this was an intimate get together." She sat him on a large fluffy chair. The girls shared a knowing smile before two more sisters came out carrying drinks.

"Now boys," the redhead began, "If you don't know already, I'm Natalie." She gave a look like everyone should already know who she was, "We want to play a game."

"What sort of game?" One of the twins asked.

"It's called never have I ever. Have any of you ever played?"

"No." The gathered boys said.

"See this is the part where you boys would drink." She giggled. "But we'll let that slide, first, why doesn't everyone introduce themselves."

who all was invited?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)