More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

what does he do?

oral fixation

David found the agency had a very sophisticated media room for taking photos and videos of their clients. He "borrowed" a very nice video camera. He then went to a sex toy shop and bought a large purple dildo a penis shaped vibrator. He then went to a barber supply store and bought some electric hair clippers, razor, and shaving cream. He went back to his hotel and took a nap.

Promptly at seven, Katy showed up. She wore a tight black miniskirt and tight top. As soon as she entered the room, her chest began heaving. She gave David the $2000 as if it was a perfectly normal thing to do, and he offered her a seat on the couch. He went to the mini-bar and took out two small bottles of wine. He poured each of them a glass and when Katy looked at him with an eager smile, he put her back into a trance. "Katy, you trust me completely and believe anything I say without question. You will not care if I film you tonight. You really, really need to suck my cock, and will do anything to do it. Once you start sucking my cock, you will realize how much you love having a man's penis in your mouth. Nothing turns you on like having a penis in your mouth. When a man cums in your mouth or on your face, you have an incredible orgasm, and you love the taste of cum, and also love having cum sprayed on your face. Understand?"

Katy nodded.

David snapped Katy out of her trance.

After blinking a few times, the already horny Katy leaned over to David. "David, I really want to suck you off!"

"Fine, but I get to film everything."

"Anything you want!" Katy took David's head and gave him a passionate kiss until he broke it off and got the video camera.

"First, do a sexy striptease for me," said David as he started filming.

Katy got off of the couch and walked to the middle of the room. She started swaying her hips, and running her hands up and down her body before she started removing her clothes. Her face, neck, and chest were red, and her chest was heaving. She stripped to her underwear and spun around a few times before stripping naked.

"Now, come kneel before me and tell me how much you need my cock in your mouth," said David.

Katy came over and knelt before David. "I really, really need your cock in my mouth!"

"You're a cock addict, aren't you?"

"Yes, I'm addicted to cock!"

David set the camera aside and took off his jeans and boxers and sat back down and started filming again. "Suck away!"

After stroking David's cock a few times with her hand, she lowered her mouth onto it. She used all of her mouth, teeth, tongue, and lips to stimulate him. "Damn, you're a professional cock sucker!" he said as he kept filming. "Look at me while you suck me off."

Katy looked up at David. She started moaning in pleasure. David held off as long as he could. "I'm going to cum on your face," he said. "Sit back."

Katy sat back, and David stood up. With one hand he kept filming, and with the other he aimed his cock at Katy's face. He shot a rope of hot, sticky cum on her face.

"Oh god, yes!" said Katy as her body was wracked with an orgasm.

David shot another load, and Katy had another orgasm.

After his third, and final shot, David sat back down as Katy panted and moaned in deep pleasure.

"That was awesome!" said David.

"Yessss, yes it was," moaned Katy.

"You know, semen is not only great for your face and skin, it's also great for your vocal chords. You need to suck cock and gargle with cum before and after every concert and recording session. It'll be so good for you."

"You're so right!" said Katy. She just sat there, pussy leaking, chest heaving, and smiling up at David as he formulated his plans for the rest of the evening.

what next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)