More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by wicker wicker

what next?

makeover

"Let's shower," said David.

"Great idea!" said Katy. She jumped up and grabbed David's hand and led him to the bathroom.

They washed and made out then got out and dried off. The hotel had plush bathrobes, and David and Katy donned them and went back to the suite's living room and sat on the couch. Katy curled up next to David.

David decided to fuck with Katy some more. "Katy, you're new haircut is a total ripoff of Miley Cyrus's look."

Katy looked shocked at the criticism. "Really? I thought it looked so cute."

"Let me give you a new look," said David. "I'm a really good stylist, and I have the tools. I'll give you a totally original look!"

"Oh awesome!" said Katy.

David got up and got his tools. "Give me your complete trust."

"You got it!"

First he used the shaving cream and razor to shave the left side of Katy's head smooth. He then took the clippers and shaved her hair except for the cow lick up front and the hair on the very back of her head. He then shaved the clipped areas of her head smooth. He wiped her head clean. "This is both a cute and sexy look. You'll love it!"

Katy jumped up and ran to the bathroom mirror. "Oh my god, I love it!" she yelled.

David stifled his laughter, knowing how ridiculous Katy looked. She bounded back in with her ridiculous new hair cut. "How can I thank you?" she said with a wink.

David knew what was on her mind as her eyes slowly made their way to his crotch, but first her put her back into a trance.

"Katy, you know your new look is totally your idea, and you will love it, but after a week, you will realize you look like a total idiot with this look. You also realize you are addicted to sucking cock. As long as you are single, you will suck as many cocks as possible. If you get into a relationship, you will suck off your boyfriend every day you are together." David snapped her out of the trance. He opened his robe, exposing his rock hard cock.

Katy sank to her her knees and started sucking David's cock again. She loved it and her heaving chest and moans testified. When David blew his load into her mouth, she had another tremendous orgasm. When she swallowed the last drop. She sat on the couch, regained her breath and composure, then took a selfie of her new look to share on social media.

what now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)