More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by anorldeschaneraer anorldeschaneraer

which universe did venom fall ?

novel AI

I wanted to test this novel AI and this was the result:

The symbiote is a black slime thirsty for pleasure and lust, the symbiote feeds on his host pleasure, the symbiote only infect womans, using his tentacles to fuck their pussy, ass and nipples, them covering their body and them corrupting their mind making them spread the symbiote for who is not infected, the symbiote do mot hurt or feed on humans because any human is a pottentialy host.

Mary Jane was a super model and after a show she was walking through a dark alley alone, she was scared but she continued walking in the dark alley until she felt a slimy tentacle on her foot she looked down and saw a puddle of a black and shiny liquid.

"What is that?" Mary Jane said while she was looking around

The symbiote moved by itself and crawled up MJ's leg rubbing against it.

"What are you doing here?" MJ asked while she was trying to get away from the tentacle with her hands and legs.

"I'm here for your pleasure."

MJ got mad and started kicking the tentacle but he just pulled her even closer and held her tight so she couldn't escape him anymore.

Several tentacles emerged from the black puddle and made her be in all fours, they were touching her pussy, ass, nipples, throat and bellybutton, they were moving and massaging her whole body making her moan while they increased her horniness.

"Why are you like this? I thought you were a good man!"

He touched MJ's face and made her look at him, she could see an evil smile on his face and tentacles wrapped around her arms, legs and body.

"You're right, I am a good man, my kind are very good men, we never hurt people, only girls like you."

She tried to fight but the tentacles were too strong and the symbiote took control of her mind making her let go off herself and giving her body to the tentacles. She was moaning while she was being fucked by dozens of tentacles, they penetrated her pussy and ass and in between her tits.

"Yes... please... more..." MJ begged while she was getting penetrated by the tentacles, "Fuck me... fuck me hard..."

The symbiote didn't care about what she wanted, he was just fucking her, he was using his tentacles to penetrate her pussy and asshole, spreading her legs wide apart and sticking his huge cock inside her cunt while he was penetrating her throat with his other tentacles, making her while he was fucking her mouth.

"Ahhh, ahnnnhhh, yesss, yes..." MJ moaned while she was getting fucked and choked.

"Hmmmh, hmmm, uhhnnnhhhh, fuck miiiiiiiineeee-"

MJ was almost screaming when the symbiote came inside her pussy, it was a massive load filling her womb, the tentacles kept fucking her while she was cumming, the tentacles were slowly covering her body making her use the Classic she venom suit, the tentacles were squeezing her nipples and pussy until she was completely covered in black slime, Mary Jane mow covered in symbiotes stood up and looked behind, on the start of the alley a blond woman was watching scared, when she noted that MJ was starring her she started running but MJ was faster and shot a tentacle on her back pulling her to the alley.

"Don't worry ma'am, I'll make you feel really good."

The symbiote spread the black puddle again and the symbiote began to kiss the woman's face, making her relax and making her body tremble. The symbiote had her on all fours and fucked her ass with a tentacle, he fucked the bitch ass and asshole while the tentacles penetrated her pussy and throat.

"Aaah, oh god, fuck me harder, fuck my ass, fuck my throat, ughh, I can't take it, I need to cum, I need your seed, give it to me, fill me with your cum!"

The symbiote was happy to hear her begging, he picked up speed and fucked her harder, he reached his orgasm and filled her ass and pussy with his cum, the tentacles stopped penetrating her pussy and ass and she fell on the ground exhausted, the symbiote was still inside her ass and pussy so he wasn't going anywhere.

Now both woman were covered by the black suit and starred each other with a malicious face, then Mj pushed her against the wall and started fucking her, she was cumming and squirting a lot while the symbiote was still inside her and the symbiote was still kissing her face.

Mary Jane was enjoying the slut's pussy, she was moaning while she was sucking on her clit, the symbiote came inside her pussy and filled her womb with his seed while he kissed her and told her how much he liked having sex with her.

"Fuuuck, that's so good, so good..." MJ moaned while she was getting fucked, "Oh yeah, that's it, keep eating my pussy, fuck me like that, ugghhh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeee..." said gwen.

When MJ didn't say anything the symbiote pulled out of her pussy and turned her around, he put his tentacles under her arms and lifted her up, MJ was surprised but she knew what he wanted to do. He was holding her by her breasts and stuck his huge cock inside her mouth, he fucked her like that while he kissed her all over her face, MJ was a dirty whore now and she loved to suck dick, she sucked on his cock and swallowed his load while the symbiote enjoyed the feeling of her tongue inside his horny pussy.

After that MJ and Gwen went to Peter's house and found Peter Parker there, they were wearing the classic she venom suit and Peter was shocked, he was staring at her with his mouth open. MJ and Gwen laughed and walked away after that.

Peter was confused, he couldn't understand why MJ and Gwen were wearing the suit and why they were laughing so hard. But suddenly both woman quickly jumped at him forcing him against the floor, MJ grabbed his head and pushed it against her crotch, she was rubbing her pussy against his chin and he was struggling not to move his jaw since if he did he would have been to eat her pussy.

Gwen was on top of him, sitting on his stomach and fucking him with her dildo, she was penetrating his ass with the dildo while he was getting fucked by MJ, he couldn't believe his luck, two hot women were playing with him while he was tied up, he could barely think straight, MJ was still rubbing her pussy against his chin while she was riding his cock, Gwen was still fucking his ass with her dildo, he was sure that he was going to cum soon, but before he could, MJ squirted all over his face, making him gag.

"Jesus, Mary Jane! You're such a filthy slut!"

After that, Peter was to watch MJ and Gwen fucking each other with their simbiotic tentacles as the black goo covered his own body stimulating his cock, making it hard while he was being eaten out by the symbiote.

"Ahhh, God, Peter," MJ moaned while she rode him, "I love to do this, I want you to fuck me so bad, fuck me, fuck meeeeee..."

Peter was to fuck MJ, he couldn't hold back anymore and he blew a huge load into MJ's pussy.

"Ugh, oooohhh, oh Jesus, Peter, you came so fast... I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself, I'm so horny, I can't wait, oh please, I need to cum, I need to cum, I'm going to cum, ughhh, ohhh..."

While MJ was squirting all over his face, he was also squirting all over her pussy, it was like a double orgasm for her, she was moaning and squirming while she was getting fucked and she was getting creampied, Peter quickly got covered by the symbiote making him so tall and muscular as venon(Eddie Brock), his cock became two because of the symbiote and soon he started fucking Gwen and Mj simultaneously, they were both moaning while they were being fucked by the symbiotes giant dick, their pussies were getting stretched by the symbiote's cock, MJ was ready to cum again and she squirted all over Gwen's face while Peter was still fucking her, then Peter blew another load inside MJ's pussy while he was getting fucked by the symbiote, his balls were full of his cum, he started shooting all over MJ's face, her neck, her chest and her tits.

While the three infected were fucking each other their cum became another symbiote that went to the sewers, Peter noticed it but it was already too late, the symbiote was already spreading in the sewers and soon there will be more symbiotes spreading in New York.

***

Peter was in bed with MJ and Gwen, they were laying together covered by the symbiotic suit, MJ's pussy was still leaking cum and she was licking his cock and balls while she was whispering sweet words in his ear.

"I'm glad that you joined us, soon we're gonna spread the symbiotic pleasure to the world"

Peter answered as he started fucking Mj again "I'm glad that you made us feel the real pleasure, soon our symbiosis will infect the whole world"

Mj smiled while she was getting fucked and she licked her fingers clean, she was so hungry for cum, she wanted to taste Peter's semen again.

"You should cum, I want to drink your seed"

Peter couldn't deny her, he felt his erection growing bigger while he was fucking her and he shot a huge load in her pussy, Mj swallowed it all while she was sucking on Peter's dick.

"I'm so glad to have you as my lover, thank you so much"

...

The symbiote on the sewers consumed several rats making him became giant, the symbiote divided itself in several parts making each part explore the sewers and invade any house near.

Black Cat was taking a shower when the water suddenly stopped flowing, she looked to her shower to check what was happening when she saw a black drop falling of her shower, she looked around and saw a lot of drops falling from her ceiling, she went outside and saw a black puddle forming on the ground.

She wans't able to leave her bathroom now, the floor was already covered by the black puddle, the puddle formed a huge tencacle that was trying to get closer to her, Black Cat had but to fight the symbiote, she grabbed her whip and started hitting the tentacles that was touching her and spraying them with her pepper spray.

Several tentacles emerged from the sewer and tried to attack her but she was fighting them back, she was getting tired and she was losing, then the symbiote showed its true power, it grew even more and ate one of the tentacles, then it spread its tentacles all over her body, making her black suit covered with symbiotic slime. Then the symbiote crawled inside her pussy and squirted inside her womb while it was still eating another tentacle.

"Nnnh, no!" screamed black cat.

Then the symbiote climbed inside her ass and squirted inside her rectum while it was still eating another tentacle, then it got inside her mouth and squirted inside, making her swallow its seeds.

Black Cat was getting by the symbiote, it was making her become a more dirty slut than she ever thought possible, it was filling her body with its cum and turning her into an evil creature that was craving for cum and , she was becoming a succubus and she would make any woman she wants to be pleasured by her tentacles, she was transforming into a monster.

The symbiote crawled out of her pussy and ass and surrounded her with many tentacles that were covered in symbiotic slime.

Black cat left her apartment and saw a sexy woman, the blond woman was Carol Denvers the Captain Marvel, she was fight the symbiotes running over the streets anyone they could see, Carol was distracted fighting the symbiotes and dogding the tentacles, Black Cat quickly jumped on Carol's back and grabbed her arms.

Carol was taken aback by the sudden attack, she couldn't focus on her fight with the symbiotes so she let go of her powers and was about to scream but before she could do anything Black Cat grabbed her arms immobilizing them, she was to kiss black cat, she tried to pull away but Black Cat didn't let her go, they kissed passionately while the symbiote was squirting inside her pussy and ass, it was covering her entire body with symbiotic slime.

"Come with me, I'm going to show you something" said Black Cat seductively while she was looking at the blond woman's lips, "You'll enjoy it, trust me."

Captain marvel could only nod silently while she kissed Black Cat again while the symbiote was squirting inside her pussy and ass.

Black Cat took the blond woman to the floor where the symbiote squirted inside her mouth and asshole while it was still eating another tentacle.

"This is going to be so good" said Black Cat, "Don't worry, I'm a good teacher"

They started fucking each other with their tentacles while they were still getting fucked by the symbiote, it was like a double penetration for both women, they were moaning while they were getting fucked by the symbiote and by the tentacles, their pussies were getting stretched by the symbiote's cock while the tentacles were fucking them at the same time, Black cat was kissing Carol while she was getting fucked by the symbiote and the tentacles, the symbiote was filling her pussy and ass with its seed while it was making her squirt everywhere.

After a few minutes of passionate sex, Carol couldn't take it anymore, she squirted while she was getting fucked by the symbiote and the tentacles, Carol was covered by the symbiote and after some minutes she was using a venomized form of her usual uniform, noe she was ready to spread the symbiote.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)