More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by protoborg protoborg

What new reality do you create?

no one ever needs to use the bathroom BUT people can no longer have sex with anyone.

You had never really been a morning person. That day was no exception. You had not managed to make it to the bathroom so you had not had the chance to go through part of your morning routine. You had managed to get dressed, mostly. After dressing yourself you walked down to your kitchen and made yourself some breakfast. Still not fully awake, you sat eating as the TV blared in the background. You paid it little attention as you were just trying to start your brain. You had a busy day ahead of you and really did not have time to watch TV. It was only on as part of your morning routine. It was more about the noise than any interest in watching it. You flipped to a random music channel and finished your meal. Placing your dishes in the dishwasher, you went back to your bedroom and begrudgingly got dressed. You really wished you didn't have to, but you would rather not get arrested.

With the TV still blaring in the background, you finished up getting dressed and got back to the living room to put on your shoes. You turned the TV off and headed off to work. Your day was like any other save for the fact that you had a date that night with the hot receptionist from work, Rachel. She had finally given in and accepted a date with you. Dinner and a movie never sounded so wonderful. That night, the date went really well. Although, the entire night, all you could think about was getting her in bed for "fun time". After the movie, you headed to your place as hers was clear across town and her roommate would be home. You pulled up in front of your house and opened the door for her. Leading her in, you showed her to the living room and headed into the kitchen to pour drinks. You didn't want to be drunk, but it was the polite thing to do. You sat next to Rachel on the couch and put your arm around her. She giggled in a really cute way.

Pulling her closer, you kept making out with her. You almost felt like you were back in high school, but you knew she was into it when she started to pull off your shirt. She was clearly very much aroused as the moment your shirt was laying on the floor she began to remove her own. Soon you were laying over her on the couch with your bodies fully naked and your naughty bits rubbing together. She was moaning. You were moaning. Things were beginning to heat up. You looked in her eyes and saw the heat and passion building. Taking a moment to pull back slightly, you looked at her and asked a simple question.

"Rachel, do you want to fuck?"

Despite the rather crude nature of the question, she smiled and nodded her head. You put out a hand and lifted her from the couch. She giggled again in that cute way she had of laughing. You smiled at her as you led her upstairs to your bedroom. Guiding Rachel down the hallway, you lead her into your bedroom. You sit her on the bed before excusing your self to the bathroom. In the bathroom, you look yourself over in the mirror and admire your body. You are by no means narcissistic, but you did appreciate how good your body looks. Turning to the toilet, you thought about whether or not you should relieve yourself first. After a moment, you realized that, while you needed to pee rather urgently, you really didn't need to use the toilet. The illogical nature of that statement did not really register in your mind as you walked back to your bedroom. You smiled as you saw her laying on the bed spread-eagle. You walked over to the bed and looked down at her.

Now that you were standing right next to her, you realized she was fast asleep. She must have had a rather stressful day. Rather than waking her, you just pulled the covers back then over her. You crawled in beside her and found yourself asleep soon after. Sleeping comfortably, you snuggled into her with your arms around her. Nothing woke you that night and having a warm body to hold as you slept actually helped you sleep better.

What happens now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)