More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

I'll turn my mom into

my lover

I decided instead of turning my mom into a sex , I’ll turn her into my lover.

“Mom, you are madly in love with me, your son. We are lovers we have been dating for a few months now. You love me as you did with dad. You see absolutely nothing wrong with a mom being in love with her son. You will still obey every command I tell you and will only obey me. Do you understand everything I just told you?”

Mom answers like someone would when they're in a trance. "Yes, I am madly in love with my son. We are lovers who have been dating for a few months. I love you as I did with your dad. I see nothing wrong with me dating my son. I will obey only you and obey every command you tell me.”

"When I snap my fingers everything you just said will be true." *SNAP*

Mom instantly wakes up from her trance and looks at me. She moves her face closer to mine until she places her lips on mine. She doesn’t kiss me like a mother would, instead she kisses me like a lover. I happily return the kiss and we begin to make out. I can’t believe this is happening. The reason I said she’ll love me like she did dad is that I knew she had a great relationship with him. I knew that she really did love him.

Soon she breaks away from the kiss and cuddles right next to me. “Every time we kiss John, I can feel my heart skip a beat.” She kisses me on the cheek and whisper in my ear, “I’m ready to take our relationship to the next level. Why don’t we take this to the bedroom?”

Will you go to the bedroom with mom?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)