More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

Will you go to the bedroom with mom?

Yes

“If you’re sure you really are ready for this.”

“I sure I’m ready. I’ve been wanting to do this for a while now.”

“Alright, let’s do it then”. Mom gives me a kiss on my cheek and grabs my hand. She leads me up the stairs and into her bedroom. “I going to start taking my clothes off. You don’t have to look away, sweetie. I’ve seen you staring at my body a few times even before we started dating.” I blush at bit from hearing my mom say that she knew I was checking her out. Wonder why she never told me to stop or say anything to me before?

I blush even more as I watch my mom strip in front of me. She does a bit of a striptease as she removes every piece of clothing. Soon she’s completely naked and I lay my eyes on her beautiful, sexy body. The first thing I take note of is mom’s massive breasts. I’ve never seen breasts as big as hers before. They’re not the least bit saggy. I also note that mom has no hair on her pussy. She must of shaven all of it off. “What do you think of my body, John? I hope it’s alright for a woman my age.”

“Are you kidding me? Mom, your body is absolutely amazing.”

“Why thank you, sweetie.” I see my mom move her hands up to her breasts. She gives them a light squeeze as I see she has a seductive smile on her face. “Do you like my large natural titties, John?”

“You’re telling me that your breasts are real?!”

“Yes, my titties are very real. I’ve seen you looking at them every now and then. Would you like to play with them?”

What do I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)