More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 12por 12por

Which spell does he try first?

mrotsian reysan

He said the words and there was a poof. All of a sudden he noticed that Kimberly had transformed into Rey from Star Wars and was restrained by the chair like in the movie. The main exception being that her tits were falling out of her top.

He then noticed that he had changed into a Storm Trooper. The new body felt powerful to him. The sight of her tits made his cock swell, he noticed that it felt much larger than it was previously.

He reached down and pulled it out. It was massive. Kimberly gasped when she saw it.

She then removed the rest of her clothes.

He moved towards her and she started stroking his cock while rubbing her pussy.

"Up, prisoner" he said in the generic sounding voice of a Storm Trooper.

She followed his command and had her mouth hovering above his cock.

"Suck prisoner" he ordered.

She complied

After fucking her mouth for a while, he got bored and decided it was time to fuck a different hole. He pulled away, his cock wet from the saliva that had coated it.

"Prisoner, on your back"

She followed his command, her pussy and asshole right in front of him.

He guided his massive cock into her ass.

She let out a gasp as he entered her. His cock was deep inside of her.

The saliva was proving to be a good lubricant, making it easy for him to slide back and forth inside her tight asshole.

He turned her over and began fucking her from behind, she began to moan. At this angle his cock was pushing against the walls of her ass against her g-spot.

She quivered as she came and tightened around his dick.

He grabbed her and led her quickly to the ground. She put her mouth around his cock and pulled it deep into her throat.

He withdrew it suddenly and spurted his load of cum all over her tits.

As they both lay there out of breath, the scenery around them began to change and faded back to the library.

His cock was out of his pants and Kimberly was lying on the floor, her tits covered in cum.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)