More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dead123 dead123

How does it start

moonlight training

In a forest a little away from Konoha there is a girl, her name is Hinata Hyuuga, because she is away from Konoha even more at night, well Hinata had a big problem which was her shyness, she was in a lot of training to overcome her shy, when to get stronger, Hinata stopped at a lake and started to take off her clothes and was putting them on top of a rock, so that she was close to her, Hinata is very flushed with what she was doing, she even ended up remembering that once she ended up doing a mission with her team and to complete with Naruto, they were looking for the Rare Beetle Bikochu to try to find the whereabouts of Sasuke who fled the village, but it doesn't matter much to her, what mattered to her was that during the mission, Naruto ended up catching her without clothes and dancing on the water, of course thankfully he didn't recognize her, otherwise she would never be able to look Naruto in the face again, Hinata after she finished taking her clothes, she starts to enter the lake and starts dancing in the middle of the lake, of course she was dancing over the water, but not far from where Hinata someone was watching her without Hinata noticing this person.

Who is this person ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)