More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by diaperslut diaperslut

What happens when she opens the door?

line - Erin's working.

Upon opening the door, Cindy found her boss typing away at her laptop. The red blouse and black skirt Erin wore complemented her red hair and young frame. The black haired secretary instantly felt the heat build between her legs. "Hey, Erin, I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be back in a little bit."

Erin glanced up at the older woman with a kind smile. She knew that her sexy secretary used the bathroom to shave her pussy, and she was fine with it. "Okay. You finish that assignment yet?"

"Almost. I'll finish it when I get back," Cindy said and slipped out of the office.

The business woman went back to what she was doing for a moment, but couldn't get the thought of Cindy in the bathroom shaving her young pussy out of her head. A thought occurred to her at that moment: Cindy had never actually been caught shaving. With that thought in mind, the 24-year-old stood and headed towards the ladies room. Carefully she opened the door to the bathroom as she didn't want Cindy to cut herself. "And what do you think you're doing?" Erin asked the trapped secretary.

"Erin, what are you doing in here?" Cindy wondered.

"I have to use the bathroom. Who said you could come in here and shave your coochie on my counters?" Erin asked.

"No one, technically, but I did ask..." the raven haired girl started.

"You asked to use the bathroom. But you're not doing that are you?" Erin asked.

Embarrassed, Cindy shook her head as she spoke, "No."

"No. You lied to me. And you're going to be punished. But first, let me help you with that," Erin couldn't resist the opportunity and Cindy didn't resist. The boss gently too the razor from her secretary and gently finished the job Cindy had started and made sure she was completely smooth.

Her boss's hands on her bare pussy and inner thighs was turning Cindy on and she hoped in vain that Erin wouldn't notice. "Looks, like you enjoyed that a little too much," Erin said as she dried the older woman off.

Cindy blushed with further embarrassment. "How are you going to punish me?" Cindy wondered.

What's Cindy's punishment?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)