More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by diaperslut diaperslut

What's Cindy's punishment?

Bent over the bathroom counter

Erin thinks about it a moment before helping her secretary down from the counter. "Bend over the counter," The boss orders after a moment.

"What? Why?" Cindy asked, secretly turned on by the idea of any punishment her boss had for her.

"Because you need to get spanked for being such a bad girl, bend over the counter or you'll add to your punishment," the redhead explained.

"Yes, ma'am," Cindy said sheepishly and obediently turned around and bent over the counter.

Erin hiked pulled her secretary's skirt up to get a good shot at her bare ass. The younger woman paused a moment for suspense before suddenly bringing her hand down hard on the older woman's right cheek, causing the girl to yelp and jump a bit.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Twenty five hard firm spankings descended on Cindy's bare bottom. After the punishment, her cheeks were sore and red, and she was trying hard not to cry. Still bent over the counter, she felt her boss bend down and give each ass cheek a gentle kiss and a hand briefly brushed her pussy lips.

Erin petted the secretaries smooth backside while she thought of what to do next. There were a few other punishments she could think of for the naughty girl, but she also half wanted to play with the pussy that was extended towards her. Then another thought crossed her mind: perhaps she could combine the two.

pain or pleasure or ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)