More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mrdree mrdree

What's next?

killing Smile ( male dom)

"Hmm, good question," she said. I was confused by her reaction. "John, I can let you ride it if you can give me this art piece in exchange." I was shocked, but I said, "Hmm, you can have it, but you may have to do more than what you offered now.". "What do you want now?" she asked while touching my body, giving me chills. I pointed to a room in my shop. She slowly walked towards it...

Shaking her ass and smiling, she moved into the room. I followed her to the room. In the room, she was waiting for me. Seeing me, she hugged me. Seeing her excited. I also got horny.

"Ooo, what is this, Mr. John? Is this a way of welcoming your customers?" I blushed. She was pointing at my brother. "Special customers need special treatments, I guess.". e gropes my bobonner,ubbing her smooth and feminine hands down my crotch. . My bonnet has more length now. She slowly removes my pants.

"Someone is struggling here, Mr. John. I will free him now." She rubbed my hardon and removed my inners. Seeing my shaved dick, she laughs."Wow, you are so clean." I replied, "My wife likes it to be clean; she herself shaves them; smooth isn't."

"Yes, it's so good to touch them. I too like Dick to be clean and smooth," she says, licking the tip of it. "Oh boy, your leaking honey," she licks my cum. Slowly taking my dick inside her mouth... "Can I see more of you? She stops sucking for a minute and starts to undress then restarts what she left..

" Happy now "..

Hee sucking was amazing.. using her tongue.. licking and sucking whole dick.. playing with my balls, sucking them, while smiling and looking at me.

"Ass time, baby. Show your ass, "I said.

Showing her ass, I saw her hanging penis. It was cute and tiny. I rubbed her ass while spanking it. "Aaa, you love my ass, baby. You can have it then." I bent her down. I penetrated her by using my sword (dick). She moans so hard, "Aah aah.. yes, more aaa aaa." I was tense and said, "Hey, you keep your vice down." She smiled. " i can't you are so hard.... And we didn't use any lube, so it hurts, but I love it."

"Ahh ahhh its coming... ".. she " pull out pull out ..i want it in mouth..".. she grabs my cock.. sucking them and stroking with hands .. " here it cums aahh " she swallowed my whole load.. " it's was good".

She stands upstarts to wear her panties and adjusting cute penis in it..after dressing we both communicated about the art piece she wanted .. i packed them to here.. she leaves the shop smiling...I was focusing on her card .. it had her details and contact no .. and there was note with it...( Don't share it's only for u..)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)