More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

karina and melissa

Tom was at home with his mother Tina thinking about CFNM situations and how he would put himself in CFNM situations to fulfill his spell. Knowing that it is dangerous for him to be naked in public, he begins to have ideas but is unable to put any into practice until an opportunity arises for him. Tom receives news from his mother that two of his childhood friends, Karina and Melissa, were going to visit him and his family. Melissa and Karina were sisters Melissa was 18 years old and Karina was 19 years old. Her parents had been friends with Tom's parents for many years. Melissa and Karina were moving to the city with their parents and they came ahead to see the new house they were going to live in because her parents were still in the city solving some important things and it wouldn't take long. Karina and Melissa arrived in Tom's city and checked into a hotel. The weekend arrives and Tina, Tom's mother, tells him that she and his father would have to go on a business trip in a hurry and would be away for a day and then he would have to receive his two friends at home alone . Tom saw there a possible opportunity to get naked in front of his friends. Tom's parents leave for the trip and hours later it was already 10 am and Tom's doorbell rings. It was Karina and Melissa. Karina was a brunette a little short with curly hair and had huge breasts that could be seen through the cleavage and her sister Melissa also had huge breasts but Melissa was blonde like her father and had blue eyes. Tom opens the door and is faced with two young hot girls in front of him they were Karina and Melissa.

  • How's Tom been for how long. Says Melissa, happy to see her friend again

  • Good morning Tom, how are you? He also says happy to see his friend Karina again. Tom and his friends talk about their childhood in the living room for over half an hour until Tom starts laying out his plan to get naked in front of his friends. Tom invites the two to take a bath in the pool but they say they weren't wearing a bikini. So he says it's okay I'm going to take a shower by myself in the pool because I'm too hot and you two can stay on the edge of the pool and talk to me.

Both accept.

Tom goes to his room and puts on a very tight red bathing suit. When he arrives at the pool, his two friends are already by the pool talking and waiting for him. Tom gets close to them and notices the two looking surreptitiously and shyly at the large volume in his trunks. Tom does says:

This swimwear was when I was about 10 years old, it was the only one I found because my clothes and my other swimwear are all dirty in the laundry. It was a good thing that there was no one at home that day.

The two sisters have red cheeks.

Tom apologizes and they say it's fine and then they laugh at him.

  • you're a fool even though no one came and saw you naked. says Melissa laughing
  • see if you're more careful next time - says karina laughing.

Tom notices a certain lascivious look from the two sisters towards him because he had an athletic body.

Tom jumps into the water and says.

Y ' all really don't want to laugh I can get some of my mom's bikini and lend it to you.

They say better not because they were ashamed to wear his mother's bikini.

All is well then. says tom

As tom dives in he starts to put the plan into practice right away the pool was a dark blue color you couldn't see much in it. Tom takes off his swimming trunks to later make the excuse that the swimming trunks fell off when he took a dip.

Tom was about to give a beautiful view of his nakedness to his friends.

Tom comes out of the water. Karina was sitting on the right side of the pool ladder and Melissa on the right. Tom gets out of the pool and little by little the sisters see Tom's beautiful and thick cock. He stops in the middle of the two who were gaping and looking at his dick in amazement.

Tom tells them

What was it? You won't tell me that...

He looks down in surprise and covers himself and then apologizes.

No need to apologize, we've seen it all. Melissa says laughing and Karina laughs too

  • Wow Tom you've grown a lot huh says Melissa ironically.

  • Your dick was beautiful and thick friend. says karina in a sex voice. Her comment makes Tom stand erect and the head of his cock keeps showing between his hands.

The two sisters, as if hypnotized by Tom's beautiful nudity, approach him and take their hand off his penis. They are kneeling admiring his beautiful cock. He didn't know but the two loved naked men. The two stare at each other closely, gaping. Tom was very horny and his cock was hard as a rock and he couldn't believe that two hot babes were looking very closely at his cock and they were leering at him and wanting to suck.

What happens next? The obvious?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)