More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SillyGoose SillyGoose

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

its Laurens Birthday

Lauren is not happy, her sister's (Vanessa) house is currently inhabitable because of 'rat infestation' and she will be staying with Lauren for the next few months as they deal with them. Lauren recommended she stay at a there parents but mum and dad where on holiday and didn't trust Vanessa home alone even though she's an adult. An hotel was also out of the question because it would be too expensive and Vanessa didn't want to pay... so in the end, that leaves Lauren and Vanessa sleeping under the same roof.

Although not biologically related, there parents made the decision that it would be best if the foster child they chose had the same birthday as there sister; so annoyingly Lauren will also have to share her birthday as well.

Looking around the store, Lauren tries to decide what gift to get Vanessa; she was looking for something really nice to overshadow her sisters gift but at the same time also wanted to get something terrible to get . Lauren's searching eventually led her into the clothing department of the store where she finds a pyjama top and bottoms; they where pure white, baggy, and made of thick cotton. Lauren also noticed the strange design feature the pants had, sown inside of them was panty's made of the same material, Lauren assumes the designer added this to add more support to the lady's private region. Lauren thought the inner panty's looked familiar then she realised why and at the same time concocted a devious plan to prank Vanessa so Lauren goes and buys the pyjamas (which were annoyingly expensive) and two other items one of which was a small sowing kit.

The reason Lauren thought the inner of the pants looked familiar was because they reminded her of the inside of a diaper which she ended up seeing a lot of from babysitter of niece; Lauren's plan was simple, she would remove the panty's from the pyjamas, and then replace them with a diaper which she will loosely sow on so that the seams can come undone later; and then, after Vanessa puts then on and goes to sleep, Lauren will sneak into her room, remove the seam, pull away Vanessa's pants and then take embarrassing photos of her sleeping peacefully in a diaper; then Lauren will have plenty of material to turn Vanessa into her own personal . The plan was perfect. Lauren was even more convinced that the plan would work after sowing in the diaper and noting how you really cannot tell the difference.

As Lauren lay in bed, exited for Vanessa's birthday tomorrow, she kept altering the plan in her mind to make it even better; bowl of warm water to make Vanessa wet herself, turn up the thermostat so that Vanessa would get too hot in the pyjamas and take off the top, using fabric shears to completely remove the pants completely. Now Vanessa won't have pictures of Vanessa wearing a diaper in bed, she'll have pictures of Vanessa only wearing a wet diaper in bed!

Does something go wrong while Lauren is asleep?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)