More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Daniel_flc Daniel_flc

What's next?

is good on any temperature.

Meet Jordan, in his half 20's, and has never had a sexual experience with a girl. Something that his all-female friend group tease him about to no end.

He's had enough, his four friends are all incredibly hot and by the end of the week, he intends to have fucked them all.

Jordan got in contact with a dark web agency that especialises in "collecting and training", in return, Jordan only has to let them film a couple videos for them with their soon-to-be-acquired goods.

The targets are as follows:

Mary Rose, 24

While the closest one to Jordan nowadays, she is the one who first started Jordan's teasing, and while she barely does it anymore, due to having grown closer to Jordan and become much nicer towards him, she never stops any of the other girls from doing it too. Secretely, she hopes Jordan will lose his virginity with her.

Emily Barnes, 23

Obsessed with physical activity, whether it be the gym, sports or sex, she's the "slut" of the group. It's rare that a week goes by where she hasn't gotten laid at least 4 times, a fact that she uses to tease Jordan to no end, as during the group's teasing, she's usually the meanest. Deep down though, she wishes the men she were with took charge more often while having sex, and has craved more "forceful" sex for a while now.

Alice Simmons, 21

While Alice joins in on Jordan's teasing, she herself is also a virgin, no one in the group knows of course, but Jordan strongly suspects it. She's sweet and shy, but gets very much into the teasing and secretely hopes to one day dominate a boy.

Melanie Ashton, 28

The oldest in the group, and the one who flirts with Jordan the most, she often touches him during the group's teases, in his neck, lowe back, thigh, etc. However, she has no wish to have sex with Jordan, it would be a "downgrade" in her mind.

With the targets given, the agency sets up a plan with Jordan, he'll draw the girls to an underground rave that he heard of, and the trap will be set there.

On the following night, they arrive on the location. There's nothing there other than empty patches of dirt.

Melanie: "Jordan, there's nothing here, where did you even hear about this rave?

Jordan: "Oh, just some blurbs on my job".

The group makes their way further in, but unbeknowst to everyone but Jordan, hooded men approach them from behind. And they strike.

The girls are handgagged by rags containing chloroform, as they struggle and thrash in the men's arms, Mary notices that Jordan isn't being grabbed, and with this question lingering in her mind, soon drifts off to sleep.

4 hours later.

Mary starts to come to her senses, and starts looking around, groggily. The room is dark.

Mary: "Hello? Anyone in here? Jordan? Melanie?"

Suddenly, the room's lights turn on, and as her sight readjusts to the change in lighting.

She looks down and sees that she's naked and restrained.

Mary: "Oh crap, why am I naked? Who did this?"

As she looks around again, she sees sights she never expected.

To her right, a woman surrounded my other women wearing strap-ons, this woman looks at Mary, and her eyes cry out for help.

Next to her, a half-naked man driving two naked women to orgasm.

And right next to Mary herself, a Domme looking straight at her with a hungry look on her eyes, while stroking her massive strap-on.

Mary: "Who are you?! Why are you doing this to me?

Domme: "Oh honey, I'm not doing this to you, I'm just reaping the spoils. Yours and your friends."

As she says this, she points to Mary's left.

What Mary sees next horrifies her and brings her to tears, Emily, Alice, Melanie, all tied up and naked like she is.

Mary suddenly hears footsteps approaching her, as she turns back, she sees someone approaching the side of the Domme.

It's Jordan.

What happens next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)