More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by footcfootc footcfootc

What's next?

ioi

ioi a fearless , ruthless fighter with great overall strategic and adaptable qualities. On Othk he is a leader. On coming to earth he has been focused and also prepared himself well. By study of ghosts and the human concept around them. He is the smallest of the team but by far, un be known to him the leader just because of hes strategic methods in war Alone.

ioi researched and after all the footage he watched and read he could not believe that these humans had perished and now he is watching them still visible in videos and moving around the houses or anywhere else they may have died. some were even angry and the living. Where did they come back from?. ioi made note that true stories are documented and its free choice for humans to believe or not.

This, to ioi is a weakness and a soft spot in this race. if othken's were fighting this race and not harvesting. Humans would have to work a lot harder to trust each other. But othk is not a fighting race and would rather protect earth from any othken enemies from finding earth. ioi researched the lighter side of ghosts and found it did not scare him as much. watching casper and other playful footage. He liked this and desided to adopt the old white sheet look but with a black sheet instead and with a hood and no face.

he chose swords he calls polti-pets. Very needle thin not even visible and so sharp that females wont even know they have been pegged. Once polti-pets are in bedded, ioi mixes a cocktail of fantasy filled desire,playing your whole life and expectations to a complete new dimension. hes power's are still to deep to know what else he has packed.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)