More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TurinTurambar TurinTurambar

What to do?

her

Fuck it. You won't be able to sleep with an erection anyway. You open your breeches. "Bend over that table, girl."
She gulps, but does as told. She rests her arms on the table, pointing her butt towards you. You walk up to her and lift the thick fur to reveal her pert, round ass, covered in thin smallclothes. In a hurry to get this done, you rip them from her body, causing Gilly to squeal. You grab your cock and push it into her exposed hole. She lets out a painful moan.
You're too tired to enjoy the warmth of her cunt, and she's not really wet, so you just pull back and push in in quick succession, causing her to scream and wince. You grab her ass and ram your cock inside her as she loses control of her arms and just collapses onto the table, crying out in anguish. "Please", she begs, but you quickly speed up drilling her tight hole, your pelvis slapping against her butt-cheeks with every thrust. Soon enough, you climax and spurt a load of cum into her. You let out a sigh, then retreat and put your cock back into his place. You push a few logs out of the fire to make sure it doesn't burn to brightly and then undress and get in your comfortable bed while Gilly still stands there, bent over the table, her ass exposed, sobbing quietly. It doesn't even take you ten seconds to fall asleep.

You wake up refreshed. The fire has burnt down, and the girl is nowhere to be seen. You get up, get dressed and leave your room. Did she run away?
You realize that it's already midday. The battle was in the early morning hours, so it's no surprise you slept that long. There are few people outside. In the hall, a few men eat and drink, but your attention is drawn to a group in the middle of the room - two men are in the middle of spitroasting a young girl over a table. One lad is standing between her legs at the edge of the table, aggressively thrusting his pelvis forward as he penetrates her cunt or her ass; while her knees are on his shoulders. The other guy stands on the other side of the table, facefucking the upside down head violently. It takes you a few moments to realize the girl is Gilly. Her clothes are torn, her hair is in disorder. "What's this now?"

One of the men who sits nearby looks up. "She's one of the wildling slaves. We caught her around sunrise trying to leave the castle. Thought we'd have some fun with her. You want to go next?"

You wave aside. "Maybe later."
You get yourself some food and start eating with the slurping sounds of Gilly's mouth being abused and the slapping sound of her penetration as background noise. You've had your fun with the wildling whore, your real goal are the princesses of Westeros. You can hardly wait.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)