More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

Does she get a chance or are they interrupted?

heather under submission

Heather helped Dani undress and soon both were naked. "OK, Heather, I'm going to lie down. I want you to lick, suck, and tongue fuck my pussy. Go at it like it's a delicious piece of fruit you want to savor but not damage."

"Yes," said a horny Heather. She got down and put her head between Dani's legs. Soon she was licking Dani's pussy. Dani put her hand down and spread her pussy open. Heather lapped at Dani's pussy then sucked on it and probed it with her tongue.

"This is getting...you...hot, Heather," said Dani, breathing heavily.

"Mmmm, hmmm," said Heather.

"Keep going!" said Dani, "I'm cumming! Lick it! You love it!"

Heather lapped and licked and poked with her tongue. She herself started cumming.

Dani orgasmed. She grabbed Heather's head and thrust it into her then pushed her off. Heather's mouth, lips, nose and chin were gleaming.

The two lay on the floor and panted.

Dani had Heather dress. "Heather, tell no one of this. Go about your normal routine. I'm sorry. I had to get that out of my system."

"Yes, Dani," said Heather. As she dressed, she didn't notice Dani put the video in Heather's purse.

Heather walked back to her dorm. She showered and went to bed.

Heather woke up at 5:30 am for her morning jog. She finished and headed to cheerleader practice at 7:00 am.

What else happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)